• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

V.I.P Upgrades

Hi how much is it
Becoming a V.I.P. member with our new software is pretty painless. Also, with our new software, you can automatically purchase a V.I.P. subscription for any member of the forum.

To purchase a V.I.P. upgrade for yourself head over to: http://www.aspiescentral.com/account/upgrades

V.I.P. members will never see any advertisements and have access to a private V.I.P. members only forum. V.I.P. members will also see future new features being offered to them before regular members in return for supporting the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. The current price for V.I.P. membership is $10 US dollars per year.
in Australia $ and are u connected to fb thanks jack

Its $10 in US dollars which is roughly 11.42 Australian dollars as of today. $35 for life time which is roughly $39.95 Australian.

I tried to upgrade to VIP a few days ago. I paid via PayPal, the money was taken from my account and nothing has happened on the site. What's going on?

Contact Brent and he will help you out. He is the admin of this site. You will see his user name within this post.

I've already tried, got no reply. He's been online at least twice since I sent him a message.

Hi Pandorum

Sorry about the trouble. I'm afraid I myself can't fix the issue, as I am only a moderator, but I can pass it on to the other staff. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you asap.

Vanilla

Given that VIP membership is paid, might it be a good idea to allow liftime VIP members to even lock and unlock threads they've started?

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. The current price for V.I.P. membership is $10 US dollars per year or $35 for a lifetime membership.
I am having trouble cancelling my ‘1 Year Aspies Central Gift V.I.P Membership’ (Rocco) I just wanted to pay once for a year, but it says it’s a recurring payment until I cancel, but I can’t cancel it. Is there a way you help me cancel so I don’t lapse into next year? The PayPal site isn’t allowing me to right now.

I have fixed this myself. I can't believe no one helped me on here. I'm actually quite angry about this because I felt ignored.

https://www.autismforums.com/account/upgrades

upload_2019-1-27_13-27-24.png

New Threads

Top Bottom