• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

V.I.P Upgrades

An important question, how exactly do you manage to have a gift subscription option? Does it need an extension that paid membership wouldn't otherwise need?

An important question, how exactly do you manage to have a gift subscription option? Does it need an extension that paid membership wouldn't otherwise need?
A gift subscription is when one member pays the subscription fee for another.

I happen to do it here and again to help support the forum.

I know, but how do you manage to have it here. Does it need an extension?

Is this site yours? I thought @Brent was the owner.
I honestly don't understand your line of questioning.

No, I don't own this forum.

Okay, does gifting option require a special extension? Also you said:
How hard is it for you to grasp that once in a while, I buy with my own money, aka gift a VIP membership to another member.
I bought a lifetime membership then realized that after I had done that, I no longer contributed to the financial support here.
My way of giving more is to share the gifted VIP memberships with others.

And no, I honestly do not know the nuts and bolts process of the coding involved because I do not do the IT work on this forum, I assist with the day to day operation of it.

Part of my job here is to give you and the membership a person they can freely communicate with on a day to day basis.

But my question was not how someone gifts V.I.P membership to someone else, but I wonder how the setup allows it, is an extension needed?

But my question was not how someone gifts V.I.P membership to someone else, but I wonder how the setup allows it, is an extension needed?
As I have already said, I do not know the IT end of it.

Why do you feel the need to know this?

New Threads

Top Bottom