• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UberScout Joins The Dark Side

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
For decades, I have been laughed at, shunned, shamed, belittled, and hated just for the simple fact that I'm not normal like everyone around me forces me to be.

I have been yelled at for things that weren't my fault, accused and punished for wrongdoings that had other peoples' names on them, I've been stolen from under the automatic and unavoidable label of eternally weak, and most heinous of all, my own family, who are supposed to be supportive of me in battling my Demon(s), are no differently aligned towards me.

I've been told to (read: FORCED TO) be nice about it and not fight against it or make it right, because just like when I was living with my evil uncle and aunt, everyone is always right and I am the only one in the known universe who is always wrong no matter what good deed he does.

Well guess what? I'm done! I'm sick of being a good person! I'm not going to do it anymore! It does nothing beneficial for me anymore; I do good things for people every single day of my life, asking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return. And what do I get? Everything listed at the beginning of this thread.

No more Mr. Nice Guy from now on. The UberScout that saved turtles from busy roads and dropped $20 bills in tip jars and donation buckets is dead; someone broke into his house and blew his skill inward with a sawn-off shotgun.

Everyone, meet the NEW UberScout....

Eh, there's a difference between "good person" and "letting everyone walk all over you".

You can be the first, without doing the second.

Nope, sorry. When I said "no more Mr. Nice Guy", I MEANT it. The only good I have left in me is reserved for four people only: my parents, my sister, and Savannah, my queen, who remains eternally faithful to me.

While I somewhat understand your frustration, I don't see how turtles deserve to be neglected all of a sudden.

That aside, I fully agree with Misery; not letting people take advantage of you will make them respect you. Behaving in an indiscriminately anti-social manner won't.

Don't care. Call it what you want. I've found a new way to live life, and I LOVE IT!

Hey, does anyone know how to make a voodoo doll?

Yeah, I feel your pain, been there done that. Finally decided to become a recluse and ultimately a wildland hermit. Nobody wants me around, and there are far more of them then there is of me. The logical response then is to put as much distance between me and them as possible. At some point one realizes that the continual pounding of your head against a brick wall damages your head far more than it damages the wall. Therefore, stop doing it, especially to please NT's who really don't care. You don't need to be actively antisocial, especially if it risks you getting thrown in prison. Just stop interacting with the world as much as possible.

@oregano I don't think you paid attention to my thread, so let me pry those foggy eyes open for you.

I'm done being stoic.
I'm done being nice to people.
I'm just done being a good guy overall.
I've decided to take the evils of Jaffar, Scar, Maleficent, and all the childhood big bads everyone knows and mashing them all into one, nasty new persona.

A persona that's new, feels right to me and definitely AIN'T GOING NOWHERE.

Say hello to your new best friend and baddest apple, peeps.

Oh, look at that. Two Friendly ratings. That's cool and all, but uh, there ain't nothin' friendly about Yours Truly no more.

@oregano I don't think you paid attention to my thread, so let me pry those foggy eyes open for you.

I'm done being stoic.
I'm done being nice to people.
I'm just done being a good guy overall.
I've decided to take the evils of Jaffar, Scar, Maleficent, and all the childhood big bads everyone knows and mashing them all into one, nasty new persona.

A persona that's new, feels right to me and definitely AIN'T GOING NOWHERE.

Say hello to your new best friend and baddest apple, peeps.

That sounds like you're overdoing it, actually.

Must be pretty thrilling.
Thinking that you've found "the answer."

Might be a good time to depart the forum, then, because you’re not going to get away with being rude and nasty to people here, I’m afraid.

D00d, just being rude and nasty isn't the answer, because here's the catch22:
A) Be a good guy, people use you as a doormat/swiffer mop.
B) Be a jerk/rulebreaker, people get other people who are higher up on the pecking order than you to officially use you as a swiffer mop.

Neither one really works for me. I really don't want to go to jail, or be the subject of a 500 page Kiwi Farms thread, with all my dox on the first post for everyone to harass me with. Also, I don't think that compliantly letting people walk all over me because of my inferiority is that great either. 40 years of it tends to get dull.

C) Retreat to the wild with my only connections to the outside world being a beat up Hyundai, a ham radio, a AM/MW radio, and a satellite dish for internet that doesn't work during storms. Pay my property taxes and nobody cares about me being out there, as long as I stay out of the way of the weed planters. It's not like I contribute anything to society anyway, so I'll just raise chickens, grow potatoes, and gather acorns. (Oh yeah, and fish for a couple months in the spring before the toxic algae kills everything in the river-again.)

Being an e-thug seems great until Kiwi Farms doxes you and suddenly the entire internetz is laughing at you and sending you copies of the Quran.

Might be a good time to depart the forum, then, because you’re not going to get away with being rude and nasty to people here, I’m afraid.

I never said I was going to fire at you guys. You guys haven't done anything to me at all. You all are my friends. I'm not evil to people who I see as friends. That's a rule I follow. "Never direct your bile towards those you hold close". This includes:

1. You guys.
2. My parents
3. My beautiful girlfriend.
4. My sisters
5. My inner circle.

Everyone else? They need to just keep walkin'.

I never said I was going to fire at you guys. You guys haven't done anything to me at all. You all are my friends. I'm not evil to people who I see as friends. That's a rule I follow. "Never direct your bile towards those you hold close". This includes:

1. You guys.
2. My parents
3. My beautiful girlfriend.
4. My sisters
5. My inner circle.

Everyone else? They need to just keep walkin'.

Oh, okay. So how do you explain calling me an airhead, then?

Oh, okay. So how do you explain calling me an airhead, then?
"UberScout Joins The Dark Side" could be pictured as me turning into a semi-demonic version of myself who still is loyal to those he sees as friends but makes sure to let them know who he is out in the open, if you will.

Also, speaking spiritually; it's POSSIBLE that I may have a real demon living in my soul. I'm going to ask about that in Religion. This is a serious thing I'm talking about to, I'm not just being goth or something, I seriously, genuinely have reason to suspect there is a demon in me.

New Threads

Top Bottom