• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UberScout Joins The Dark Side

Tried joining them and got nothing but beatdowns (verbal/emotional) for my efforts. So, it's time to simply turn my back on a corrupt world to the best of my ability.

That doesn't sound like talent to me.
That sounds like fear and confusion.

Maybe eventually you will be able to work out a
middle ground of standing up for yourself, without
cloaking it in the regalia derived from video games
or whatever.

That doesn't sound like talent to me.
That sounds like fear and confusion.

Maybe eventually you will be able to work out a
middle ground of standing up for yourself, without
cloaking it in the regalia derived from video games
or whatever.

It's like they often say; if ya can't beat them, join them.

If you don't learn to find a balance, you'll definitely be joining them alright. I also don't get the purpose of this thread when you have posted before in a over-the-top manner as you did here. Honestly, that makes it tougher to take this seriously, but ultimately an online message board is not responsible for what you choose to do after this.

If you want to tempt fate, do as you please and let us know how it works out.

Are you bipolar? Just saying, no hate here, just curious. Some of your comments remind me of a bipolar l know.

Last edited:
If you don't learn to find a balance, you'll definitely be joining them alright. I also don't get the purpose of this thread when you have posted before in a over-the-top manner as you did here. Honestly, that makes it tougher to take this seriously, but ultimately an online message board is not responsible for what you choose to do after this.

If you want to tempt fate, do as you please and let us know how it works out.
I said I'm evil, not Satan.

Right, so nobody should take this seriously then? Got it.

Your bark needs some work by the way, and I don't know why you want to practice here but have fun with it.
My friend, there's lots you don't know about dear old UberScout...

Let's just say, once when I got in a fight at school, two things happened that day. I won the fight, and the next day, metal detectors appeared at the front doors.

I find this thread highly relatable. I've been through a few phases like this myself (and as I got older found the balance somewhere between being the perpetual victim and being such a stoic hard ass that I swear you could shoot me and I'd just stare at you and say "that all you got?").

At some point I realized I could not take any crap from anyone while also being kind and sensitive and vulnerable and that the two aren't mutually exclusive. I had to hit both extremes to get there though - and it seems like I hit them multiple times.

Bubby: Why you think like angry space guy, Uber?
UberScout: Bubby...you wouldn't understand. Humans have different ways of thinking than SCPs do. Your kind only feels one kind of way of thinking. Humans feel everything, sometimes at once.
Bubby: So, if you were a Bubby like Bubby was, you wouldn't feel this like?
UberScout: Bubby, I could be twice as big and happy and sticky as you are now, and it wouldn't make me any different.
Bubby: But then you could give hugs!
UberScout: ....You don't want the kind of hugs I give, Bubby. I don't hug to make people ticklish.
(Bubby shrinks downwards a little.)
UberScout: I give hugs that nobody wants.

(As he leaves Bubby's pen, Bubby shambles around aimlessly for a minute, chittering nervously. He stops when an officer comes in with a large bowl containing various candies.)

New Threads

Top Bottom