• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TV shows

Jada Sekai

I love Ever After High after reading their book called Epic Winter (junior novel). I also got back into My Little Pony. I plan on buying toys and dolls associated with the shows. I've found an anime called the Glitter Force too. They are on Netflix. I love them all ^^

What are your favorite shows?

I have never been a tv person; always prefered books, but what I enjoyed very much, was watching a film that was adapted from a book I had read, but what is even more fun is watching a film and discovering it came from a book and then reading the book.

I have always loved: Anne of Greengables. Loved when a child and love equally as an adult. Have all the books and a few dvds.

Love Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.

Also Jane Austin.

Hmm, the standard things. Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, Vikings and Penny Dreadful; Sherlock and South Park.

quincy m.e(1978-1983),agatha christie(bbc)(1984-1992)neighbours(ch 10)(11network)(AU),home and away (AU)
and create and craft (UK)craft channel liked Ellery Queen ,poirot(itv)(uk).

H20 (it is actually a childrens tv-show), Stranger things, Twin peaks, Mozart in the jungle, the good doctor, true blood, Outlander, The Shannara... Can´t remember more.

I don't have a TV , so when I go see it somewhere, it's all like, "WHHOA"! Hahaha. I see the news and stuff on the TVs at the gym, but if I see a show or a movie, it's severe eye candy. I can hardly keep to the plot because of the all glitter and glitz! It's fun!

PS. I did watch Flash on my puter, but it's not like a big ol wonking TV

I've not been much of a TV person either, but I got bored of my films. Somebody recommended The Walking Dead. Been a fan ever since. I'm also fond of Z Nation too. I've not seen that in ages now.

Star Trek; The Twilight Zone and Outer Limits; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman; The X Files; Quantum Leap.
I don't watch TV anymore. I used to love those shows, though, and others I don't recall right now. Mostly Science Fiction and Horror.

I watch a lot of documentaries, mainly science and technology. I watch some sci fi, too,

The animated "Star Wars: The Clones Wars" series is literally the only thing I watch, granted it isn't on TV anymore so I have to binge watch it on Netflix.

I try to stick with only Star Wars stuff if I can with a lot of different things, it is my main obsession and I feel like I'm cheating on it if I dare switch my attention to something else.

I mostly watch sitcoms like Big Bang, Friends and 3rd rock from the sun and kids shows like the Loud House, K. C undercover, Andi Mack, Pokémon and my faverite Tangled The Series

Do you have something to recommend?
I like:

Horizon documentaries (BBC)
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman (though I don't like the editing, the topics are interesting)
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey with Neil deGrasse Tyson (this is a newer, updated version of Carl Sagan's original documentary series)
Richard Hammond's Invisible Worlds
Incredible Medicine: Dr Weston's Casebook.

H20 (it is actually a childrens tv-show), Stranger things, Twin peaks, Mozart in the jungle, the good doctor, true blood, Outlander, The Shannara... Can´t remember more.
Do you mean H2° Just add water I love that show and it's spinoff Mako Mermaid.

The Good Doctor, Law and Order: SVU, Arthur, Spongebob, The Loud House, Sister Wives, 90 Day Fiancé, My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Untold Stories of the ER, Cops, Jail, Full House, The Fresh Prince of Bellaire, Fuller House, The Lion Guard... The list goes on. My favourite is The Good Doctor. Second is SVU. That’s my special interest, I can tell you anything about it :)

New Threads

Top Bottom