• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TV show theme songs

The earliest theme intro I remember really liking was for Bonanza.
Laying on a pallet in front of the TV as a baby, I would start jumping around
every time that show came on.

Later, the song played in Grizzly Adams made tears come to my eyes everytime.
Even then I longed for the wilderness and freedom.

I have a few:...
Theme from SWAT, Rhythm Heritage (1975)
Theme from NCIS, Numeriklab (2003)

I loved NCIS!!
I used to watch it all the time when I was in high school. But I had to stop watching it after a while because I felt too much empathy for the characters. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I cried at a few episodes!

Yesss. To this day, I can't look at a man wearing a white suit, without thinking of Miami Vice.

I think of the Miami Vice theme most of all as the first year of hearing high-quality stereo television. Before that point in time monaural tv sound quality was well.....awful.

New Threads

Top Bottom