• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Today I learned... silly edition

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Today I learned that the director of Home Alone thought it would be too cruel to photograph a teen girl for the photo of Buzz's girlfriend, so he had the art director's teenage son dress up in a wig and make a goofy face.

iu

What's a funny fact that you learned today?

You can talk to the postman, he is human. Lol
But he has a heavy hand and broke my little troll door on mailbox. But l opened and closed it several times in front of him. Now l have zip ties holding on the door to trolldom, and l just have been lazy to order new one which means removal of old and install new, which means me buying a drill probably or hiring too talkative neighbor handyman and both of these solutions are making me sweat green slime. :)

Today I learned that the director of Home Alone thought it would be too cruel to photograph a teen girl for the photo of Buzz's girlfriend, so he had the art director's teenage son dress up in a wig and make a goofy face.

iu

What's a funny fact that you learned today?
That is so nice, home alone is actually a really beautiful movie so it makes sense he would be nice.
That is why people like it, your family may drive you crazy but you love them.

I have no funny facts and wish I had the memory atm for them.
I learn things here and there sometimes

That these kinds of songs exist. Presenting a Slayer/ B52s mashup. Yes Slayer and B52s. And I freaking love it.

I learned that Gilroy, CA, is the garlic capital of the world.

1710936312401.png

And they have garlic ice cream there. Mmmmm, garlic. 😄

1710936541719.png

Learned a new expression. Catsplaining. It's like mansplaining, but with cats.

All I have is in my head now is a cat meowing at someone and that person says "Stop catsplaining". And the cat says "okay".

I learned that Gilroy, CA, is the garlic capital of the world.

View attachment 128173

And they have garlic ice cream there. Mmmmm, garlic. 😄

View attachment 128175

I genuinely am unsure if I should be more intrigued or disgusted by this revelation with the ice cream. lol

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom