• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tim Burton Thread

V.I.P Member
IMG_3638.jpeg

I am a major Tim Burton fan as some here know . I know there are lots of Tim Burton fans in here as well , figured lets do a thread for anything Burton , any art reference, movies, jokes etc anything Tim Burton

I will go first -

Last edited:
When I see pictures of my self trying to smile this is what I look like
IMG_3785.jpeg

Last edited:
My favorites are Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Batman, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Ed Wood. He was so popular for what felt like ages, but I think he just cranked the movies out. His popular years probably weren't as long as it seems.

Mars Attacks was fun, but not as magical for me. And I liked the look of Sleepy Hollow, but it seemed to be missing something. I didn't care for Planet of the Apes and hated Willy Wonka, but Big Fish was good. I do miss his style--like something between John Hughes and David Lynch.

You might find this fun, 330:

My favorites are Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Batman, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Ed Wood. He was so popular for what felt like ages, but I think he just cranked the movies out. His popular years probably weren't as long as it seems.

Mars Attacks was fun, but not as magical for me. And I liked the look of Sleepy Hollow, but it seemed to be missing something. I didn't care for Planet of the Apes and hated Willy Wonka, but Big Fish was good. I do miss his style--like something between John Hughes and David Lynch.

You might find this fun, 330:

I agree ! Thanks I will check this out

New Threads

Top Bottom