• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Three sentences about you, one of which is true, the other two untrue.

1. I managed to get caught up and completed 31 drawings for the month of August.
2. I never want to draw again.
3. I drew all pictures of foxes.

I can't guess more than once, but I'll hazard another anyway since no one else did. #2 I never want to draw again. ?????

I can't guess more than once, but I'll hazard another anyway since no one else did. #2 I never want to draw again. ?????
I don't really remember, but while I was feeling kind of burnt out, I did manage to do all 31 drawings, and just barely in time.

I don't really remember, but while I was feeling kind of burnt out, I did manage to do all 31 drawings, and just barely in time.

So it's was no 1? You managed to draw 31 pictures in one month? That's the one I would have never guessed as it seemed the most difficult. You win ancusmitis :D

1. I'm currently the editor of a major publication
2. I've written six papers so far this semester and I've got two more coming up. (eep)
3. I hate tea.

1. I have a apple imac all in one desktop
2. I have a windows 10 pc, desktop & laptop
3. I have a video game addiction

A) I once accidentally poisoned my neighbor.
B) I can shove half of my hand and about a third of my foot into my mouth.
C) I used to have a pet hedgehog.

My favorite food is eggplant parmesan.

I have surfed Hawaii's North Shore.

I like to try to befriend coyotes.

I had dim sum with Harlan Ellison after a group of us had seen ET at the Cinerama Dome
I was once a novitiate named Sister Mary Louise
I am five-foot-ten-and-one-half inches in my stocking feet.

I had dim sum with Harlan Ellison after a group of us had seen ET at the Cinerama Dome
I was once a novitiate named Sister Mary Louise
I am five-foot-ten-and-one-half inches in my stocking feet.

I am guessing the second one is false?

I scored very high on the ASVAB, and was offered a career in the Army, working with nuclear weapons.
I have been to real estate school.
I have driven from California to New York.

New Threads

Top Bottom