• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This Song Is My Farewell To My Grandmother

Irakus34

Just someone else in this world.
Hi.

My grandmother passed away yesterday. And I was finalizing this song and saving it. I didn't know why I was rushing. As I could feel I didn't have any more time left.

I composed it like two weeks ago, but only this week I decided to write it digitally. When I saved it, I immediately went to check on her in the bedroom and found out she was gone.

It reflects the pain, sorrow and anger death leaves inside of us.

This song is what I can't explain right now with words. My farewell, my sincere letter for her.

May you rest in peace, grandma.

Tomoya 14/09/2022 10:51 AM

I'm sorry for your loss; may your Grandmother rest in peace.
Additionally, I do like your song - you can definitely feel the emotion in your music while playing this.

If you need to talk at all, please don't hesitate to talk to any of us here.

Beautiful song. My eyes teared up listening to it.
May your grandmother rest in peace.

New Threads

Top Bottom