• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Things which have made you happy lately

I can relate to the shaking when ever my energy level gets out of control I shake bad if I can't find a way to burn it off!
It's so bad at times I can't even shave properly or can't control my mouse on the computer.:eek:

Thinking of the competitive postseason race in American League of baseball. Now, that's exciting! No postseason slot is booked, for now :)

What makes me happy:

Being able to wake up 7.25am every day, no matter how much I partied in the previous day :)

The day is always beautiful, when I wake up earlier.

THAT I BROUGHT AN ICE COFFEE TODAY AT KROGER IT WAS YUMMY IN THE TUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

New Threads

Top Bottom