• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

Ipsen.jpg

God I need a better webcam, quality is so low.

Lol, why does everyone always obsess about my hair. Tbh I keep it that way because I often get mistaken for a girl, even with short hair. I can use the long hair kinda like an excuse. Still awkward.

Too nervous about posting a picture of my showing my face fully, so this will have to do for now:

cimg0005.jpg

I know, I look emo. I was writing a story, and didn't know someone was taking a picture of me. This was taken at someone's grad party, I think, last year. That's when I had a real bad string of panic attacks.

New Threads

Top Bottom