• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

I forgot that we have the same septum piercing lol. I was thinking of getting my lip done too but I think I'm just going to get an Ashley, not a labret.

You look great, like a total badass! :) And I think you would be the perfect option if a filmmaker is looking for a Victorian ghost.
336599342_2604228273052659_211919795566392608_n.jpg

Ed

Weird question @Luca but where did you get the necklace from that has your name on it? I want one for myself lol
It’s from Etsy! I don’t remember the exact name of the shop but if you search “custom name necklace” you can find a lot for under $30.
Not a weird question at all :)

I like the second pic in the series. The darker lipstick plays well against your skin tone. You certainly look elegant and your eyes are amazingly expressive.
Thank you :) That's very kind!
I've been experimenting with a lot of different types of makeup looks and I agree that the darker lipstick looks good. But most of the time when I wear makeup it's just for fun :)

Thank you :) That's very kind!
I've been experimenting with a lot of different types of makeup looks and I agree that the darker lipstick looks good. But most of the time when I wear makeup it's just for fun :)
You look so elegant, and competant, that I hope you have occasion to shine. BTW, saw a great performance by a border collie. Amazing dogs.

You look so elegant, and competant, that I hope you have occasion to shine. BTW, saw a great performance by a border collie. Amazing dogs.

That's amazing! As you may know, I grew up with Border collies.
I will be competing in Agility trials (like the one in this video) with Enzo this summer so hopefully I will have some videos to share!

Hello, my name is Haley.

I graduated from High School when I was 16 so I only got to go to one of my proms and it was a pretty bad experience. My friend felt bad so he asked me to go to his senior year prom with him. This is one of my photos before prom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-002752_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-002752_Gallery.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 54
Hello, my name is Haley.

I graduated from High School when I was 16 so I only got to go to one of my proms and it was a pretty bad experience. My friend felt bad so he asked me to go to his senior year prom with him. This is one of my photos before prom.
Cool hair!
Never went to my prom, but I was lucky to spend that night with a couple of other outcasts and we had fun driving around being knuckleheads. I went to one of those fancy dances and decided never again! Not my cup of tea.

Cool hair!
Never went to my prom, but I was lucky to spend that night with a couple of other outcasts and we had fun driving around being knuckleheads. I went to one of those fancy dances and decided never again! Not my cup of tea.
Thank you!
Honestly that sounds a lot more fun than prom, I wish I would've done that. My first prom was a wreck. My boyfriend at the time totalled his car on his way to pick me up. Wasn't a great way to start the night lol. I ended up finding out he had been cheating on me not too long after prom. I probably would've been better off hanging out with some friends instead!

New Threads

Top Bottom