• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

You look like a real rock star! :cool:
Thx ! I was touring @ that time so would be accurate. Spent most of my time in a bus or hotel reading books or writing music , while the others guys went out to the bars doing who knows what .

My favorite rock stars are Geologists :D

Thx ! I was touring @ that time so would be accurate. Spent most of my time reading books in hotel rooms, and writing more music while the others guys went out to the bars doing who knows what .

My favorite rock stars are Geologists :D
That's amazing! Did you ever use any of those pics as an album cover?
I would probably be the one staying behind in the hotel room reading as well. Lol

Geologists are literal rock stars! :D And rock musicians are pretty cool too.

@Luca

Unfortunately no . I was never a big fan of band pics on albums covers . But I understand why people like them though .

If the band I am in now releases a song or album , I could warm up to the idea , Was thinking we should do a parody cover . Like all dress up in suits like we are in a 1960s band and wear big black glasses lol

Yeah bars are loud and full of smoke . Plus after playing music for 3 hrs , some quiet time, was needed for my head .

I got a new T-shirt the other day. I'd been waiting almost a month for it to arrive in the mail.

TonyKPetersik.png

Not only that I am posting a photo of myself, I am also sharing this as a video that I had uploaded to my YouTube channel when I go exploring some bushland that once used to be rubbish tip back in the 1960s and was almost demolished for a roadway project in the early 2000's.

unfortunately I don’t understand why on my laptop I can’t see most of the photos here, I would like to see you, it’s interesting

Three questions:
1. What OS is your laptop running?
2. What browser, and what version of said browser, are you using?
3. Are there any settings or extensions on said browser that are blocking certain elements from appearing, such as images or video?

On a scale of 1 to Isambard Kingdom Brunel, how Victorian looking are my chops.

View attachment 98816

Ed

I forgot that we have the same septum piercing lol. I was thinking of getting my lip done too but I think I'm just going to get an Ashley, not a labret.

You look great, like a total badass! :) And I think you would be the perfect option if a filmmaker is looking for a Victorian ghost.

New Threads

Top Bottom