• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

1604733778625.jpg
I took this picture a few days before my 17th birthday IIRC.

Me on the computer. My breasts are huge. This was taken last summer.

100_0188.jpg

Me in Spokane on the honeymoon. This was taken at the Benny & Joon diner.

100_0132.jpg
Hi Kit,
You look sexy. Don't be so self conscious of your looks nature is what it is, guys are visual thinkers, aspies more so than others.

yes I was , you sound suprised, your photographer friend probably also sees it your face has a lot of symetry.my wife is similar, never needs to use makeup.

@Wolfsage

Not sure if I've ever posted this photo before, one of my goofy cowboy hats I wear occasionally (that greenish hat), I think it's rabbit fur... I am known to wear this hat during Calgary Stampede week because it's lots of fun :)... My friend found this photo of me on a blog, almost famous? :rolleyes:

Sherlock - Stampede re-size.jpg

Last edited:
@Wolfsage

Not sure if I've ever posted this photo before, one of my goofy cowboy hats I wear occasionally (that greenish hat), I am known to wear that hat during Calgary Stampede week because it's fun... My friend found this photo of me on a blog, almost famous? :rolleyes:

View attachment 66844
Snazzy!!!

A couple of photos, a friend (who is also a photographer) interviewed me last weekend for something she "might" publish somewhere, and she took a couple of photos along the way, here is one a photo of me taking a photo and what I was taking a photo of... I decided to go with the cowboy hat theme that day, I love my hats!

Photo 05B.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of photos, a friend (who is also a photographer) interviewed me last weekend for something she "might" publish somewhere, and she took a couple of photos along the way... I decided to go with the cowboy hat theme that day, I love my hats!

Photo 01AB.jpg

PXL_20210516_214917175.jpg

Decided to test out the camera on my new phone. Not too keen on selfies or seeing my face, but I think this fits here and satisfies both of those tasks.

New Threads

Top Bottom