• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

11C473E7-930F-4C12-B480-D0D47E73CFCB.jpeg

Photoon2010-01-23at14322.jpg

Yeah... I don't like smiling... I think I've got to used to having a forced sort of sarcastic apathetic smile. LOL.
It looks a bit weird. I think I have a masculine facial features(relative to those sported on most female faces) to an extent. That's probably why it looks weird.
There's another one:
Photoon2010-01-23at1436.jpg

I don't know. Maybe it's the angle.
I got a new hair cut ;D. You can't really tell. But it's all like. LAYERS ;D.
EMZ=P
I know, old post but, women with your phenotype are beautiful. I recognize/notice numerous facial types. I taxonomize everything like a nuthead. But it means I'm able to categorically describe why perhaps, on a morphological level, you stated viewing yourself as you have, why I can instantly differentiate your gender as a lovely female, and why the caucasian female phenotype is unique. I'd be interested in knowing your ethnic background. To clarify for asserting boundaries and such, I'm a friendly science nerd getting into genetics biology etcetera kinda stuff with which human face analysis intersects. Later kid who doesn't visit anymore. :)

Last edited:
Been working out a bit due to COVID isolation rules. Haven’t lost or gained weight, but I’ve gone down a belt size. Feeling stronger and a bit better.

You can see my road bicycle hanging up behind me. This is in my garage underneath my house. It’s kinda like a man cave, but not quite. Whatever it is it’s my space and nobody is allowed unless I say so.

Attachments

• F1189D4C-6712-4C13-B4A0-6B3730165AF6.jpeg
    F1189D4C-6712-4C13-B4A0-6B3730165AF6.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 155

New Threads

Top Bottom