• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Status
Not open for further replies.

autism-and-autotune

A musical mind with recent revelations
My fiance and I watched this informative video last night about autism and vaccines (coincidentally) after getting our booster shots. I guess you could say that I got upgraded?

While I'd known before of the scare that autism is caused by vaccines, I didn't know the extent of it. The video is long, yes, but the humor makes up for its length. It's so scary to see how thirty years later folks are still being fed misinformation and believing it. I guess some folks would rather have a dead child than an autistic one :/ Golly, the things folks will do for money...

It's crazy that no matter how many times the doctor that claimed this link has been discredited, there's always someone ready to get the ball rolling on the idea that vaccines cause autism.

I have spoken with people who have gotten very angry when I've told them that this theory is nonsense. The really dumb thing is that often they are parents planning to prevent their kids from getting their jabs.

Sometimes I wonder if they are just engaging in a self indulgent fantasy where they have invented a boogie man to "protect" their kids from. Some parents seem to treat their kids like status symbols, or accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom