• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

Bizarro-04-21-13-WEB.jpg

HeadphonesUK - an Autistic YouTuber from the UK - reviews The Snowman and The Snowman and the Snowdog as well as looking over some of Raymond Briggs' other works:

I just managed to finally get my hands on a Romanian prog rock album I've been looking for for ages!!!!!
Anything that makes driving more expensive...IE...parking fines, price of petrol.caught using a cell phone at the wheel, speeding,eating an apple. I love watching those t/v programmes that expose these idiots....i feel better now!

BSU won the Mountain West Championship last night in a thriller, 17 to 14.

HeadphonesUK - an Autistic YouTuber from the UK - reviews The Snowman and The Snowman and the Snowdog as well as looking over some of Raymond Briggs' other works:

Hey, thanks for sharing this! I loved The Snowman when I was a kid. It was one of the few Christmas movies I actually liked. I totally forgot about it until seeing this. :)

Pleased as Punch with bathroom progress.
Almost finished redecorating.

My family would say it's finished and looks great.
I'm a perfectionist and in my mind, it's completed when I've finished those tiny details nobody else ever thinks about.

I'm on the home straight, it's making me smile.

Pleased as Punch with bathroom progress.
Almost finished redecorating.

My family would say it's finished and looks great.
I'm a perfectionist and in my mind, it's completed when I've finished those tiny details nobody else ever thinks about.

I'm on the home straight, it's making me smile.
Please please please photographs of the tiny details from one Aspie to another

eBay needs to step up their game. I searched for a cigarette lighter and 15,000 matches came up.
I was walking down the road today when i saw two tramps rolling around in the gutter. One of them had no trousers on & the other one was blowing up his backside. I said " Whats going on here then?" The one doing the blowing said "I'm giving him the kiss of life" i said "Shouldnt you be up the other end?" He said "Ave you smelt he's bref?"

New Threads

Top Bottom