• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

I've just prayed for you
yes i know disappointment !,do you know the co-owner of god tv Wendy alec- read her Facebook page- she knows disappointment and whole of the media knows about her divorce !

I've just prayed for you
yes i know disappointment !,do you know the co-owner of god tv Wendy alec- read her Facebook page- she knows disappointment and whole of the media knows about her divorce !
Thank you! I could use a few prayers right now.
I am not sure what is about to happen but, things look pretty grim...but if I make it past this things may get better!

No I am not familiar with her...I hope she will be okay...such things are very sad and difficult.

i always think of the valley of the shadow of death! its actually in Judea .
it refers to the fact that at the time lions still existed in Israel and lived in the valley .
its a very steep rock face with a very narrow footpath so if you werent killed plummeting off the footpath, the lion then tried to get you
i was astounded that it existed its that beautiful bleached sandstone colour
but i DIDNT see it when i visited blurred felt like that through the old quarter of Jerusalem to finally stand at the western wall
Thank you! I could use a few prayers right now.
I am not sure what is about to happen but, things look pretty grim...but if I make it past this things may get better!

No I am not familiar with her...I hope she will be okay...such things are very sad and difficult.

0b8d89a806d85894d5672dfd302be7ba.jpg

Took the bus to the city today to pick up my textbooks and ID for school, my boyfriend and his friends came along.
The disabled friend was climbing all over everything and kept walking on top of walls, jumping off of things, etc. (his disability doesn't prevent him from walking)
I just thought it was cute, it made me smile, he has so much energy. He is like a little cat.
Just wanted to share as this made me smile today.

I was brave enough to go in person to ask politely why my internet was so slow. The nice folks at the local wireless store recommended their competitor.

:D:D:rolleyes:o_O:D

New Threads

Top Bottom