• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
What was the last cute, sweet, special, or silly thing that made you smile? (If it made you laugh, giggle away.)

I got a little toy Easter chicky last night. It's soft and fuzzy and now sits on my desk. It makes me smile. Reminds me of my biddies when I was raising them. :)

The warm sunshine coming through my window feels good too.

I just managed to finally get my hands on a Romanian prog rock album I've been looking for for ages!!!!!

It rained heavy this afternoon for about 10 minutes and while the sun was trying to shine. Then in the field across from the house I saw a vivid rainbow! Both ends touched down in the field. I wonder if my neighbors mind if I go dig up their yard for some gold...?

The kid got a real kick out of it, it was his first rainbow. First time I saw a complete one too. =)

Bkh2YVgIIAA-vVw.jpg_medium.jpg

If you crush a marshmallow bunny it looks like Kim Jong-Un.

The guy is cute; he acts special; the tester is silly.
Reminded me of the scene in 'No Time for Sargeants'
when Andy Griffith is going through the psych tests.

The new Hatred trailer. Obviously I can't show it here because it's kind of NSFW but look it up yourself if you so desire. June 1st can't come soon enough! Game of the year 2015, bar none!

I got a new e juice flavour ( apple, cinnamon, cream pie ) it is soooooooooo yummy!!!!!
I do a weird little flavourheaven face every time I vape it. I can't believe I ever liked smoking tobacco, the smell actually makes me feel ill now. Anyone who is struggling to quit smoking needs to try vaping, I haven't picked up a smoke since I first tried it and I feel so much better for it. :)

And also like Harrison, the understanding that i am not alone. I couldn't agree more mate

A friend shared that she has lost weight, from a size 18 to a size 16 on a facebook post.....
I replied:" so, this means we are not sharing dresses anymore" ?.....

tumblr_np6psgcdT51tclkmjo1_500.png

My name is not important. What is important is the message I’m about to tell you. There’s so much to live for in this world. And yet depression affects millions of people worldwide like worms feasting on a carcass. My whole life was just cold, bitter hatred until I got help. Since then I have always wanted to do my part and spread awareness towards these issues. If you’re feeling depressed or suicidal, now is the time to act and your life is worth saving. And I want to be there to support you as much as I can. It’s time for you to get better. It’s time for you to overcome this. Your crusade towards recovery begins here.

New Threads

Top Bottom