• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

A message from the Police:

"To all those people who took the M6 Motorway tonight, please put it back because other people want to use it".

congress.jpg

A 1991 Marvel pilot episode for a Solarman TV series that never got picked up.
Honestly, I could imagine the MST3K crew giving this a good riffing. :D

Michael McIntyre said something SO relatable in one of his comedy sketches, it's like he was reading my mind. It went something like this:-

Going away on holiday can be stressful. One of the thoughts that plague you is "will this home still be here when we get back?" You feel you have to unplug everything, even though you always go out to work every day with appliances plugged in, but when going away for a few days you don't know why but you think your appliances will start to combust. So before you leave you go around and make sure everything is unplugged. Not just switched off at the wall but actually unplugged, just to be really safe. So you unplug everything in your home. Everything - except the fridge. We trust the fridge. It practically tells us that it will keep our food safe and that it wouldn't do what other appliances are known to randomly do. The biggest electrical appliance in our homes is the fridge, yet the most trustworthy.

Ever since I was a small child I have always worried about electrical items bursting into flames, but have always accepted the fridge to be continuously plugged in. And now this comedian guy has really said what I've always been thinking. Lol

Michael McIntyre said something SO relatable in one of his comedy sketches, it's like he was reading my mind. It went something like this:-

Going away on holiday can be stressful. One of the thoughts that plague you is "will this home still be here when we get back?" You feel you have to unplug everything, even though you always go out to work every day with appliances plugged in, but when going away for a few days you don't know why but you think your appliances will start to combust. So before you leave you go around and make sure everything is unplugged. Not just switched off at the wall but actually unplugged, just to be really safe. So you unplug everything in your home. Everything - except the fridge. We trust the fridge. It practically tells us that it will keep our food safe and that it wouldn't do what other appliances are known to randomly do. The biggest electrical appliance in our homes is the fridge, yet the most trustworthy.

Ever since I was a small child I have always worried about electrical items bursting into flames, but have always accepted the fridge to be continuously plugged in. And now this comedian guy has really said what I've always been thinking. Lol

Have you seen the one where he describes how his wife sleeps? lol
I couldn't stop laughing,

Watching a German Shepherd Dog trying to turn on laminated wood floor at speed - only to look confused/panicked when it realized it had no grip.

Watching an anti woke english comedian on U-tube it takes a lot to make me laugh the jokes must be very clever not childish. nothing is funnier then arguments that do not follow logical sequences. or like in math only one way of doing it that works.

Last edited:
Just watched a clip from the Canadian show Letterkenny, for me this was very local, went to high school in the area the show was based on. apparently a lot of the humour is based on one of the characters being autistic

Last edited:
Letterkenny and the spin off show, Shoresy are both top tier comedy. They get as close to Marx Bros. style as I've ever seen, and still, they take it up a few notches.

New Threads

Top Bottom