• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

People Being Madlads - YouTube - 0-4-14.jpeg

Interesting artwork, although looking at it is making me think that it could be a good prank if you had a fake head there:

172466ac4121e34c45b8518c21d587d2.png

I've been re-watching Phoenix Nights and I got a laugh out of this conversation between Max and Paddy in Season 2, with the two "hired" to kill a woman's husband and Max showing the gun he intends to use (it been a Broomhandle Mauser).

Max: "My Grandad gave me this. He shot a German with it once".
Paddy: "When? In the war?"
Max: "No, in Benidorm - they were fighting over a sun lounger".

A wacky dream I had last night. Or at least part of it, that randomly turned into a Family Guy episode that suddenly became a existential music video about nature. It was so random that I had a quiet snicker about it after waking up and processing what the heck I just dreamt about. Even though I wanted to laugh so much harder.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom