• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

aislinweb-021718ca.jpg

I went to a theatre festival and one of the performances was a hilarious comedy act where the person told a story and every time he was about to sing he continued with the story: "...but anyways"

Watching the latest episode of "The X Files" where Scully and Mulder innocently use their smartphone to order dinner at an entirely automated sushi bar. They are the only people there and it all goes downhill with Mulder's meal being some grotesque fish on a plate, that emerges from the bar they're sitting at.

Seriously downhill, with everything connected to their smartphone. Where a series of mishaps occur, all tied together to this automated sushi bar which keeps contacting them trying to collect a tip Mulder and Scully never offered.

An entire episode devoted to the horrors of automation in the millennium. All these things so many people now take for granted which go south in a hurry. Extremely funny to me, but then I don't even own a smartphone.:p

I watched a movie called ... I can't actually remember but it was low budget and made me laugh quite a bit. It centred around a character called Tex Montana and was trying to prove he could survive in the wild. It's really goofy and totally improvised but it amused me :p

New Threads

Top Bottom