• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

28796209_1935180199825983_4807786726149849088_n.png

I used to smoke but I don't now as I've started using Nicorette patches.
They're great - I put one over each eye and then I can't find my cigarettes.

This definition from Encyclopedia Dramatica:

Bisexuality, (Noun.): The ability to reach down any person's pants and be satisfied with whatever you may find (except for a small penis).

Watching "Top Gear". With Tanner, Adam, Rut and others racing a variety of recreational vehicles, with some actually drifting them on a dirt track. :p :eek:

Tanner Foust: "This is unbelievably dangerous!!!"

I concur, Tanner. ;)

Watching "Top Gear". With Tanner, Adam, Rut and others racing a variety of recreational vehicles, with some actually drifting them on a dirt track. :p :eek:

Tanner Foust: "This is unbelievably dangerous!!!"

I concur, Tanner. ;)
Years ago,in North East,Pennsylvania which is actually about ten miles east of Erie,Pa on the northwestern part of the commonwealth,I was witness to school buses figure eight racing on a paved stockcar track.

I got to see them tipped up and ready to roll many times during the two heats in between street legal production cars two at a time on the oval track (approximately 50 participants that was brought down to a final pairing) and the feature heats for the regular late model roundy rounders that raced in the paved eight heats.

It was very interesting to say the least with loads of equipment getting damaged the entire night :p

Years ago,in North East,Pennsylvania which is actually about ten miles east of Erie,Pa on the northwestern part of the commonwealth,I was witness to school buses figure eight racing on a paved stockcar track.

I got to see them tipped up and ready to roll many times during the two heats in between street legal production cars two at a time on the oval track (approximately 50 participants that was brought down to a final pairing) and the feature heats for the regular late model roundy rounders that raced in the paved eight heats.

It was very interesting to say the least with loads of equipment getting damaged the entire night :p

Nothing like going to a racetrack only to be privy to a "rock n roll" concert. :cool:

Not quite the last thing to make me laugh, but I just remembered it, it's funny and I want to write it:

Taxi driver (attempts to initiate small talk): So, did you watch the football last night?
Gadget Man: What football?
Taxi driver: Oh, don't you watch football?
Gadget man: I'm aware that it exists.

Overheard conversation, kids at bus stop:
Kid 1: [farts]
Kid 2: That's gross!
Kid 1: Must have been those beans I ate a month ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom