• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

The best YouTube comment I've ever seen is on a video from A Dose of Buckley, who is probably Canada's best YouTuber (IMO), though that's not saying much given that his main competitions is Matthew Santoro.

The video title is 'The War on Christmas.'
The comment (it's very political + rude language) that made me laugh begins:

"The year was 2010. I was a bombardier in the USAF, aboard a B-22. We did daytime bombing runs on Santa's Workshop. I knew how dangerous it was. We all did."

Jonas Neubauer sets a Tetris (for NES) record...by accident.

He was trying to set the record for being the fastest to 100 lines. While failing, he set the record for fastest to 300,000 points.

My mom asking when to put the uncooked chicken dip in the oven when we just took out the spinach balls which are already done. Same temperature used to cook both dishes. We put them in now! I ain't waiting lol.

downloadfile-5.jpg

There's an episode of Cinemassacre where the AVGN is reviewing accessories for the Gameboy. Some of the accessories you could buy for it was useful, some were interesting and some seemed downright weird to the point I found them funny. The Angry Video Game Nerd videos contain a lot of vulgarity so be aware of that when you go to look them up.

"Is it bad that my pregnant wife is rubbing my feet right now"
"Well, how far along is she?"
"Shes due in 3 weeks"
"Ok kinda bad but gotta keep them hands fit! and feet comfy."

New Threads

Top Bottom