• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

29597931_1983069998611600_7874181757011388856_n.jpg

29496397_1657991494288820_7978377979368386287_n.jpg

Attachments

• vybW20J.jpg
    vybW20J.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
An old advert, but a funny one.

Just for the record, the idea of any superhero or superheroine getting paid less than Robin is hysterical. :D
(More to the point, how many heroes/heroines get paid for their superheroic deeds to begin with?!)

Last edited:
A man entered a bar, sat down and ordered a beer. As he sipped the beer, he suddenly heard a voice say, "Nice shirt."
He looked around and saw that the bar was empty, except for himself and the bartender.
He took a few more sips and this time the voice said, "Cool tie."
At this, the man called the bartender over.
"I must be losing my mind," he said to the bartender. "I keep hearing voices saying nice things to me, but there's no one in here but us."
"Oh," chuckled the bartender, "it's the peanuts."
"It's the what?" asked the man in disbelief.
"You heard me," replied the bartender. "It's the peanuts... they're complimentary."

New Threads

Top Bottom