• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Talking to yourself?

[QUOTE="Laura, If I had an audience I think I'd make for an excellent politician! [/QUOTE]

Well I'm not as brave as you and I do it in my head, and like you, Ooh I am so eloquent , (IN MY HEAD), but in real life, with real people it rapidly turns into a lord of the flies situation. If there is one thing people hate most in the world it is some one who is smarter than them. So in argument they do not play fair, the better you do the meaner they get, logic is first to go and ridicule and demagoguery soon follow. In politics a honest person fairs even worse, slander, frame ups, any person you meet may be trying to use some angle to ruin you. My advice, consider a more honorable profession like begging on a street corner with a tin cup.

New Threads

Top Bottom