• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stuffed Animals

Yeap I know it not like that. It depends on the person if they care about society or not. For me, if a person can't accept me who I'm, they are not worth my time.

I totally agree with you Penguin. However when someone goes to college it can be very difficult to concentrate when people are being juvenile and cruel.

A lot of NT's are like that, their behaviour is unnecessary & moronic but there's lots of them and a few of us.

If we want a degree we need to live in their world. I hate that but its just the way life is.

This topic made me look up Barbie dolls on Amazon cause I really used to love playing with my Barbies. I thought I'd find some really neat Barbie dolls, but this is what I found........

BARBIE POTTIE TRAINING TAFFIE (WITH DOG POOH AND ALL!)

81vGf2j0etL._SY450_.jpg

WTH!!! What have they done to you Barbie???????????
They've made you into a movie star pooper scooper!!!!!!

However when someone goes to college it can be very difficult to concentrate when people are being juvenile and cruel.

I would love to challenge that. For example, I don't see anyone making a fuss they had a stuff animal of their favorite sports team.

Also because penguin will be part of my business name, you dam right there will be penguin stuff animals in the office. It my mascot for my business.

I would love to challenge that. For example, I don't see anyone making a fuss they had a stuff animal of their favorite sports team.

Also because penguin will be part of my business name, you dam right there will be penguin stuff animals in the office. It my mascot for my business.

I don't think it's the HAVING stuffed animals in your college dorm or whatever. I think it depends on where they are at in the room - say on a shelf vs. sleeping with it. Each circumstance is different. I'd say try whatever you want with your stuffed animals and whatever happens happens. People are going to act however they want to act and if their reaction doesn't bother you then keep on keeping on!

Indeed, you don't want to be accused of running some kind of "Mickey Mouse Operation". Image counts!

The Walt Disney Company. Market Capitalization: $157.89 billion dollars ;)

I love stuffed animals!! They're pretty much my only friends - I have a big pile of them that I sleep with every night. I mostly have plushies of my favorite movie characters, like Mater, Toothless, Randall Boggs, Fluttershy, Dusty Crophopper, etc. I have a tiny Dumbo plush I hold in my hand at night that helps me fall asleep. I also carry one or two in my bag all the time, and always carry one in my hoodie pockets. My favorite one is a dolphin, like musclecarman's - her name is "Dory." I feel lonely and left out a lot of the time, and having one or two of my plushies with me at all times helps me feel less so.

I love stuffed animals, dolls, and toys.

This isn't my picture, but one of my favorite stuffed animals sort of looks like this. Mine is in much better condition though. It belonged to a relative who gave it to me when I was little.

0a34788630bb7b1d86a3f74f351bf1e0.jpg

I love stuffed animals, dolls, and toys.

This isn't my picture, but one of my favorite stuffed animals sort of looks like this. Mine is in much better condition though. It belonged to a relative who gave it to me when I was little.

0a34788630bb7b1d86a3f74f351bf1e0.jpg
I recommend going to Pinterest as they have non commercial pictures as well as commercial to find a more accurate image :)

I recommend going to Pinterest as they have non commercial pictures as well as commercial to find a more accurate image :)

Thank you very much for the suggestion. :)

Unfortunately, I have a strange dislike of Pinterest and avoid it as much as possible.

New Threads

Top Bottom