• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sports

C

Chris

Any sport fanatics out there?

I was always a good swimmer, used to train 5 nights/week for an hour and a half. :)

Oh, didn't mention... I enjoy paintballing if that counts as a sport. :) Expensive though. :(

I go running sometimes. I don't enjoy it though, it's just a fitness thing.
I seem to excel to an extent in games that use a bat. IDK why. Like hockey I was awesome at, badminton I was mediocre(which considering I'm usually the worse is excelling, LOL), and I used to play squash with my Dad, but he's _really_ good(he used to play for England[admittedly... in the over 50s team... LOL]) so it's not like I could beat him, and when I went to a group at the leisure centre for teenagers and squash I quite after like two weeks 'cause I was being bullied or w.e so idk but imo I was mediocre-above average, etc.
IDK why because all the other games I suck at.
The only reason I'm good at football is because all the other girls literally scream and run away whenever the ball is with in a 5 metre radius of them. People seemed confused as to why I was actually running near to the ball, LOL.
EMZ=]

I enjoy tennis and squash on occassion. Not played tennis in a while, not really the weather. :(

IMO, in terms of exercise squash is easier. You don't do so much running around. :D.
EMZ=]

I play tennis indoors ^_^ I thought thats what squash was about, running around haha. Just in a smaller area.

You certainly end up on the floor a lot more often in squash it seems.

Usually it's my opponent that ends up on the floor, due to a misfortunate testicular injury. :lol:

Lol, bargain.

I never owned my own rackets or anything, my friend was fairly pro... or just rich, so he had an assortment of rackets I could borrow. :thumbsup:

I really, really, REALLY, really, really, RE: ally, REALLY...really, really, really, HATE sport.

Especially in PE when they try to force you to do it. I can't do co-ordination for f*** sake!

True. It's traditionally a snob sport though... like fox hunting, I guess lol.

I really, really, REALLY, really, really, RE: ally, REALLY...really, really, really, HATE sport.

Especially in PE when they try to force you to do it. I can't do co-ordination for f*** sake!
I hate PE tbh.
I usually just stand there though so it's not that bad.
EMZ=]

I'm crap at sports. I like swimming though. I got my thousand meter badge like ages ago when I was younger.

New Threads

Top Bottom