• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Soda poll!

What soda are you sipping?

• Cola

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sprite/7-up

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Ginger Ale

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dr Pepper/Mr Pibb

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Orange soda (or any other fruity flavor)

• Energy drinks

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Diet sodas / Sparkling water / Zero calorie options

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • I mix it with hard alcohol

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Artificial sweetener, like aspartame, makes
the yucky feeling in my throat.

So I don't use that sort of thing.

Artificial sweetener, like aspartame, makes
the yucky feeling in my throat.

So I don't use that sort of thing.

They started using that artificial stuff in some sodas here and something is wrong with it. I don't know what but it makes me unfocused and more thirsty than normal and it's just bad.

I used to drink diet Pepsi - I'd have three to six 16-oz bottles a day.

Then I quit caffeine and drank caffeine-free diet Pepsi for a few years. I still would always prefer Pepsi over Coke.

But with the pandemic came aluminum shortages, and you could only find the top selling sodas. You couldn't find caffeine-free diet Pepsi for months. I switched to caffeine-free diet Coke. Now Pepsi tastes weird and I like Coke.

A few months ago, my wife started buying Coke Zero. It tastes much better than Diet Coke - much less chemically and more natural tasting (well, as "natural" as a can of nutrition-free artificial chemicals can taste). So now that's what we drink. She'll have Coke Zero with Caffeine and I'll have it without.

I used to drink diet Pepsi - I'd have three to six 16-oz bottles a day.

Then I quit caffeine and drank caffeine-free diet Pepsi for a few years. I still would always prefer Pepsi over Coke.

But with the pandemic came aluminum shortages, and you could only find the top selling sodas. You couldn't find caffeine-free diet Pepsi for months. I switched to caffeine-free diet Coke. Now Pepsi tastes weird and I like Coke.

A few months ago, my wife started buying Coke Zero. It tastes much better than Diet Coke - much less chemically and more natural tasting (well, as "natural" as a can of nutrition-free artificial chemicals can taste). So now that's what we drink. She'll have Coke Zero with Caffeine and I'll have it without.
Coke zero uses Splenda clhorinated sugar, tastes much better. Having a chemistry back ground every thing is chemicals. even sodium chloride, SALT, is natural, I use nusalt potasium chloride, weird when I was in hospital they gave me potasium chloride pills so I got my wife to bring in my preferred salt for the hard boiled egg in the morning. obviously my body requires both so what is Natural.

Diet pepsi is my faverite. I do have Fanta or lemonade occasionally. Mostly supermarket own brands. Not a fan of sugary drinks don’t like how the feel on my teeth.

Medication is making most drinks taste a bit off at present. I generally like tea with skimmed milk, also diet Pepsi or diet coke, but not lots of either just one bottle or can occasionally. Also Tesco or Morrisons diet ginger beer. I used to love Columbian coffee made in a cafetiere, but gone off that currently. Quite like some one cup soups, Ainsley Harriot sour soup or a diet minestrone.

I really only drink water and coffee, sometimes iced tea in the summer... But I don't like the sickly sweet ice teas that are more commercial

When I was in high school (think late 1980's) I drank way too much Coca-Cola, even got sick from it sometimes... I eventually clued in and didn't drink pop for a year, and ever since have only had pop sporadically... I've only ever had one energy drink, I feel like they are a false energy hit and avoid them...

I hate soda for the most part. I don’t like how unhealthy it is and it makes me feel really bloated and uncomfortable.

I occasionally drink ginger ale and Sprite or sparkling water.

Forget that l do drink tons of sparkling water. I combined it coffee and it was quite good. I also take sparkling water /half can and blend it with Oikos yogurt, then remaining can and then you have a simple low calorie smoothie. The sparking water l enjoy is vanilla -orange or with lime or grapefruut.

I like Sierra Mist with real sugar, but it is now overpriced.
I settle for lemon-lime soda w/HFCS until SM goes on sale.
full

(Be careful when answering this poll. "What is your favorite soda?" is a common security question [for passwords, etc.].
full
)

(Be careful when answering this poll. "What is your favorite soda?" is a common security question [for passwords, etc.].
full
)

I would recommend to set for questions like "what color had your first car" answers like numbers and not to give a real answer. because to guess a color is much easier than a real password or number code.

for example:

"what color had your first car?"

answer: 9205

New Threads

Top Bottom