• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silly inventions thread

Don't beat yourself up, it takes a lifetime to really get the hang of burbulation. My advice would be to settle for a husterlation crangducer. You can make one of those in a half hour out of lollypop sticks and a squeezy bottle.

If the machine is really intended to burbulate you are going to need a Size 00.63 tie-hunicker to oscillate the fructual bypass cylinder. Try to get one with side firing free locking ventricle calibration if you want to give yourself low maintenance , burbulation can be tough on the structure and on the frange carrying disc jaspers.

Reminds me of a Turbo Encabulator.

Don't beat yourself up, it takes a lifetime to really get the hang of burbulation. My advice would be to settle for a husterlation crangducer. You can make one of those in a half hour out of lollypop sticks and a squeezy bottle.

But how do you avoid the splatter with a crangducer?

I've always been reluctant.

Okay this is nuts... what the hell?
The dudes gurtle spring was a freaking spark plug wire.
And the dingle rod???? Really?

I have one of those and its not part of a transmission.

I think this thread is attempt to make people feel like the world has gone totally mad... Or have I?

I’m going back to some place where I,me, and my ASD makes sense... : )

What did you normally use to burbulate your pisckwelliers before your invention?

And don't you spell it "pisquewellier"?

I'm assuming you mean it's the brother job for a sommelier?
Only with wellies?

Wellington boots for the uninitiated .

Pisque, obviously from old french. Foul,fish smelling.
oh no i read it again really feel like vomiting

New Threads

Top Bottom