• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silly inventions thread

I dunno, but whatever it does I'd probably store it next to the Nebulizer. o_O

Something normally used by aliens to dispatch earthlings, I suspect. :eek:

Although perhaps it is an uppity cat with a napolean complex who talks a lot.

A burbulating pisquewellier

You mean an uppity French skunk impersonating a cat with a Napoleonic complex?

We got one of those already. - Pepé Le Pew :p

Though I suspect his tail burbulates something fierce. :eek:

I dunno, but whatever it does I'd probably store it next to the Nebulizer. o_O

Something normally used by aliens to dispatch earthlings, I suspect. :eek:

Or, it could be used by earthlings to dispatch aliens. However you should probably hurry, there are others working on this same device.

Or, it could be used by earthlings to dispatch aliens. However you should probably hurry, there are others working on this same device.

Good point. But then I wouldn't know because I'm not an earthling either. ;)

Gort, beringa! :cool:

Last edited:
I want to invent a machine called a burbulator-pisckwellier.

What should it do?

"Pisck" reminds me of whisk, but of course it works "wellier". The "burbulator" part indicates that we're whipping something else into whatever we're whisking.

Therefore, it must be a device to carbonate eggs.

I can't say what I think this being PG-13:p. But I think it would be well enjoyed by a great number of people, though hopefully you are prepared for lawsuits. In my mind there are a few disturbing things that could go wrong if used in a careless fashion:eek:.

I can't say what I think this being PG-13:p. But I think it would be well enjoyed by a great number of people, though hopefully you are prepared for lawsuits. In my mind there are a few disturbing things that could go wrong if used in a careless fashion:eek:.

No more than any vacuum cleaner. Unintended use and all. :p

Great i'm nauseous again ,Will I read this again??????

Wow... umm I must have landed on this thread from some other dimension...
Maybe I will come back later and try and understand this ??? : )

Wow... umm I must have landed on this thread from some other dimension...
Maybe I will come back later and try and understand this ??? : )

See the guy in the corner? The one smoking a cigarette with a five o'clock shadow. He says not to sweat this thread. Just be sure not to bump into that next signpost ahead.

220px-Rod_Serling_photo_portrait_1959.JPG

If the machine is really intended to burbulate you are going to need a Size 00.63 tie-hunicker to oscillate the fructual bypass cylinder. Try to get one with side firing free locking ventricle calibration if you want to give yourself low maintenance , burbulation can be tough on the structure and on the frange carrying disc jaspers.

New Threads

Top Bottom