• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silly inventions thread

I was thinking more of a turtleneck, and for a small butt you could have pants with a blow up feature.

So just wear camouflage outfits. Hide everything. I mean that's what it was designed for, right? :p

Though some of Marty McFly's future clothing articles look intriguing. :cool: But I don't think I can wait that long for them. :eek:

Last edited:
My stupid invention would be zero smell sour creme, cottage cheese, and Parm Cheese... Or fortify them with a smell that doesn't already smell like vomit, or some hobo's year old dirty socks... : ) I just gagged a little thinking about it... : )

I seriously thought about that at one time, maybe a year ago. Because I certainly can't be the only who nearly gags at the smell of ketchup, ranch, and other dressings/condiments. Make it look and taste the same, just give it low VOC technology. No loss, it's probably already genetically engineered anyway. I was told almost nobody would buy it.

In the old days it'd be a VHS tape to show you how to set up your VCR. But my father in law at the time got this tool set for Christmas, that required a phillips screwdriver to open.

When I was maybe 4 I thought of turn signals that would come on with the steering wheel. Obviously I had no concept of the rules of the road at that time. But headlights that turn with the wheel, I think did make it on some cars.

When I was a teen in the 90s I saw these cars where half the rear lights flashed with turn signals, and the same lights were brake lights, with other bulbs as nothing but parking lights. I was like why don't they have half brake and half turn (and all parking lights on the dual filament)? Well I learned why, as carmakers started doing it in recent years. It's much more difficult to tell what's going on in that sea of red light.

when you digest food the muscles in your small and large intestine move ,its a smooth flowing motion which expels everything including the gas if !!!!the muscles and nerves are damaged the gas becomes trapped and that is trapped wind !!!!!you also can you get that if you eat too quickly as you breathe in too much!!!!!
I have it because of panic disorder and permanently having irritable bowel syndrome .

If we're going for a medical device, it should perform rectal exams without awkwardly apologizing throughout the whole thing.

I want to invent a machine called a burbulator-pisckwellier.

What should it do?

What did you normally use to burbulate your pisckwelliers before your invention?

And don't you spell it "pisquewellier"?

I'm assuming you mean it's the brother job for a sommelier?
Only with wellies?

Wellington boots for the uninitiated .

Pisque, obviously from old french. Foul,fish smelling.

What did you normally use to burbulate your pisckwelliers before your invention?

And don't you spell it "pisquewellier"? yes, I will agree that is much more elegant a name.

Only with wellies?

Are you suggesting that it should be a machine, dressed in wellies that takes away smelly fish? Or am I being too literal here.

And don't you spell it "pisquewellier"?

Only with wellies?

definitely a washing machine made by Bosch !The last part of the word sounds Germanic!

New Threads

Top Bottom