• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleU

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hello, I don't know where to start but I took a month of holidays from school, and meanwhile, the people who bullied me spread so much rumors about me and when I went back, they all did a rude welcome to me and were taunting and looking at me weirdly, and thought I would poke them with my pen, then the main teacher of my class came and took me to an another room to take the exam, I thought they were isolating me because of the rumors but I then sat with the same students I sat last year when the class was too full for anymore students sitting far away.

This all started in January when they took the "jokes" too seriously, and created drama, The jokes were just opposite answers as they asked me questions because I didn't speak, and if I speak these hypocrites don't listen. I am telling this all in the wrong order but now it seems more serious, they can't forget. I would also threw books at them, but the thickest book I had was the Quran badly translated, They say that it is forbidden to throw, but I think not as you are not disrespecting it, search burning Quran to dispose it.

And it is not one bully, the whole class, and also the teachers. One time , it got bad enough that I was punched horribly, cried for the first time in school for my whole life. They need to die or be kidnapped and tortured in Education Camps. They lie to my mom on calls. Can I message you their WhatsApp numbers on this site using the chat feature., not publicly tell them here? I should have posted this earlier. The more I read this the more, I want to angrily jump into bed and say "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" then destroy everything. that's how bad it is. Help! Read everything properly, don't skim over it.

If I were you I would suggest going to another school.
I believe I have seen other posts in the past from you where you claim people around your region do not understand autism the way western countries do (eventhou many still do not understand it here either)

If I were you I would suggest going to another school.
I believe I have seen other posts in the past from you where you claim people around your region do not understand autism the way western countries do (eventhou many still do not understand it here either)
My mom wouldn't accept that and they are also way worser.

@tripleU
I’m so sorry you are having such a difficult time at school. This sounds really terrible for you and I am sad you once again find yourself in such a difficult situation.

I hope that you get some helpful advice from us, but I just wanted to continue to encourage you to try to find some adults in your life that can be supportive. You are a 13 year old up against the world, up against an entire culture and a society. This is too much responsibility for one young person. Let us search your mind and your memory for any adults in your life that can listen to you and understand and support you.

On the forum, we can be here for you too, but there is only so much we can do and some of these things that you describe are really sad and quite serious.

I think it’s okay to angry jump into bed. You need a break from the world too, and if that is where you feel safety, then maybe it is a good thing. After that, does it help the anger go away a little bit?

Fight hard against the feeling to turn the cruelty that you receive onto others. It will be no way to live to wish torture and suffering on others when you understand better than anyone how it feels. Like a super hero, you will have to learn to take the terrible things that have happened in your life and turn them into a power for good, not a power to cause or wish ill upon others.

@tripleU
I’m so sorry you are having such a difficult time at school. This sounds really terrible for you and I am sad you once again find yourself in such a difficult situation.

I hope that you get some helpful advice from us, but I just wanted to continue to encourage you to try to find some adults in your life that can be supportive. You are a 13 year old up against the world, up against an entire culture and a society. This is too much responsibility for one young person. Let us search your mind and your memory for any adults in your life that can listen to you and understand and support you.

On the forum, we can be here for you too, but there is only so much we can do and some of these things that you describe are really sad and quite serious.

I think it’s okay to angry jump into bed. You need a break from the world too, and if that is where you feel safety, then maybe it is a good thing. After that, does it help the anger go away a little bit?

Fight hard against the feeling to turn the cruelty that you receive onto others. It will be no way to live to wish torture and suffering on others when you understand better than anyone how it feels. Like a super hero, you will have to learn to take the terrible things that have happened in your life and turn them into a power for good, not a power to cause or wish ill upon others.
If I change my section (class), how would I prevent them, I think it started, when they saw that I made conlangs and looked at what I was writing in a weird way even with people who are friendly with me but still not friends.

If I change my section (class), how would I prevent them, I think it started, when they saw that I made conlangs and looked at what I was writing in a weird way even with people who are friendly with me but still not friends.
That is so disappointing to hear because the whole thing with you writing a con language actually sounds really cool and interesting.

Are there any other students or people around your age at the school who also seem to have trouble making friends and finding people to respect them? Sometimes we find each other, those of us who have a hard time with the wider group.

Maybe there are some outliers from the group of students there that are more like you that you could befriend.

That is so disappointing to hear because the whole thing with you writing a con language actually sounds really cool and interesting.

Are there any other students or people around your age at the school who also seem to have trouble making friends and finding people to respect them? Sometimes we find each other, those of us who have a hard time with the wider group.

Maybe there are some outliers from the group of students there that are more like you that you could befriend.
None

Thinking about it.
Tough situation.
Compassion for you.
Hello, I forgot to tell you, that they also threw balls at me, that always landed on me so I used my feet to take them away and they got angry, they refused to play outside meaning that they only wanted to hurt me and also, that tripleU will listen our plans, They mocked my mom too. The balls were dirty, that's why I rejected them.

Homeschool. Educate yourself, don't let a teacher who believes in authoritarian rule and an unforgiving society of classmates do it for you.

I dropped out of high school for this very reason, in fact I had nearly this exact experience all throughout school. It's not a place for autistic people. You may as well be throwing them into a lion's den.

I homeschooled my daughter too. Because kids are cruel these days. I am so sorry you are going thru this. We are here for you. We will do our best to give you support.

Homeschool. Educate yourself, don't let a teacher who believes in authoritarian rule and an unforgiving society of classmates do it for you.

I dropped out of high school for this very reason, in fact I had nearly this exact experience all throughout school. It's not a place for autistic people. You may as well be throwing them into a lion's den.

I homeschooled my daughter too. Because kids are cruel these days. I am so sorry you are going thru this. We are here for you. We will do our best to give you support.
My mom can't do that, and all the online learning resources are pretty bad, and even getting someone to teach is bad, schools are the only option here.

My daughter was bullied by a kid, and the principal blew it off like it was nothing. The boy threatened to kill my daughter. I took her out about a week later. But l didn't work, so l had the time to get our little school up and running.

My daughter was bullied by a kid, and the principal blew it off like it was nothing. The boy threatened to kill my daughter. I took her out about a week later. But l didn't work, so l had the time to get our little school up and running.
Also, the kids say Tara! before throwing the ball, the first A is longer and the second shorter but louder. Does that boy do that?

For many of us that were teased and taunted in school, other people were doing it partly because of the reaction that they could get out of us. We were understandably upset by other kids’ behaviors, but paradoxically, if you don’t react very strongly (try so hard just to ignore people) sometimes the negative behavior toward you can actually become less frequent.

I don’t know if this is the best idea, it can really be hard to ignore when people are being rotten to you, and it does not give them the right to be rotten to you. However, it sounds like there are so few things in your life and in your environment that you have control over. But your reaction to how people treat you is one thing that you can learn to control.

For many of us that were teased and taunted in school, other people were doing it partly because of the reaction that they could get out of us. We were understandably upset by other kids’ behaviors, but paradoxically, if you don’t react very strongly (try so hard just to ignore people) sometimes the negative behavior toward you can actually become less frequent.

I don’t know if this is the best idea, it can really be hard to ignore when people are being rotten to you, and it does not give them the right to be rotten to you. However, it sounds like there are so few things in your life and in your environment that you have control over. But your reaction to how people treat you is one thing that you can learn to control.
You are taking this thread into a bit of a wrong direction, It was originally about school expulsion, from their intentions, they want to expel me, That is more dangerous. Also what does/could "Tara!" mean, I can't find anything on it.

You are taking this thread into a bit of a wrong direction, It was originally about school expulsion, from their intentions, they want to expel me, That is more dangerous.
I understand. It’s just that you present so many factors against you and so few supporting factors, that I thought perhaps if you had fewer confrontations and a more peaceable school experience, expulsion may not be such a threat for you, and you could gain more understanding from teachers and administrators.

Also what does/could "Tara!" mean, I can't find anything on it.
I have no idea, unfortunately.

I understand. It’s just that you present so many factors against you and so few supporting factors, that I thought perhaps if you had fewer confrontations and a more peaceable school experience, expulsion may not be such a threat for you, and you could gain more understanding from teachers and administrators.

I have no idea, unfortunately.
Teachers and the heads don't care and do the worst about a situation like soulless mods, The school just wants money. Even, if I behave normally in front of the children, they still attack, can't I reset their brains?

Yes, it would be nice to reset their brains, but sadly not possible. Tara is just a nonsense word with no meaning. The thing about kids is they obediently gang up on other kids being bullied because they don't want it to happen to themselves. So if you are being expelled, maybe you could go to a different school and be better? If you do feel depresses, maybe your family could take you in for counseling? As your family tried to be helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom