• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a book by that name.

1684419698704.png

Yes, it would be nice to reset their brains, but sadly not possible. Tara is just a nonsense word with no meaning. The thing about kids is they obediently gang up on other kids being bullied because they don't want it to happen to themselves. So if you are being expelled, maybe you could go to a different school and be better? If you do feel depresses, maybe your family could take you in for counseling? As your family tried to be helpful?
My mom doesn't agree with me because she thinks I act like in school like I act with her at home but when someone else is around or I am outside, I don't act like that. The School counselor is bogus, and it is like a tug of war trying to not make him suspicious, and I succeeded. He just wanted money and had no skill at all, even my mom is more creative than him. He tried to "brainstorm" with me. There is no other school than this, they are all bad.

There's a book by that name.

View attachment 103382

So they want me to run away? Or that when they played, they constantly ran around and used this game as an excuse to hurt me. It could be an "Abstract Onomatopoeia".

Teachers and the heads don't care and do the worst about a situation like soulless mods, The school just wants money. Even, if I behave normally in front of the children, they still attack, can't I reset their brains?
I think it may be helpful for you to start to consider what factors are in your control and which ones are not. Many of your solutions are perfectly understandable, but wanting to change others, wanting to punish others, or wanting to control the functioning of other peoples brains will never be in achievable solution to your problem.

It is really important to look within and look in your immediate surroundings and find supportive and protective factors that can help you. You should not be expected to be alone in the world at this point in your life.

There are things we can control and things we cannot. If the school counselor is willing to work with you and try to help you, maybe it just takes more time with him than you have been given. Even adults can be confused and stressed out by strong expressions of sadness, anger, and frustration. They do not always have the right solution, but the more you learn to communicate your feelings in a way that other people can understand, the more understanding you will get from people.

I think it may be helpful for you to start to consider what factors are in your control and which ones are not. Many of your solutions are perfectly understandable, but wanting to change others, wanting to punish others, or wanting to control the functioning of other peoples brains will never be in achievable solution to your problem.

It is really important to look within and look in your immediate surroundings and find supportive and protective factors that can help you. You should not be expected to be alone in the world at this point in your life.

There are things we can control and things we cannot. If the school counselor is willing to work with you and try to help you, maybe it just takes more time with him than you have been given. Even adults can be confused and stressed out by strong expressions of sadness, anger, and frustration. They do not always have the right solution, but the more you learn to communicate your feelings in a way that other people can understand, the more understanding you will get from people.suspicous
The school counselor, is very suspicious when it comes to good things, he ignores them, the school does it too, that's why they hated my conlang, they are hypocritical. What if I confuse them? Talk in only my own conlang, have conversations with the teachers, etc.

Anything you do might still come against you. You can't change a institution . Your best bet is to develop passions that you like to do outside of school. Maybe video gaming, maybe basketball or skateboarding. Martial arts is very challenging and with help you get thru school with less emotional challenges. Ask your mom for a class ssomewhere. Musical instrument training. Like guitar, drums.

Anything you do might still come against you. You can't change a institution . Your best bet is to develop passions that you like to do outside of school. Maybe video gaming, maybe basketball or skateboarding. Martial arts is very challenging and with help you get thru school with less emotional challenges. Ask your mom for a class ssomewhere. Musical instrument training. Like guitar, drums.
No, I don't even make the conlangs anymore, only a bit at home, I am too weak to play any of those games, and hurting them makes the problem more worse.

If you are interested, that is a neat site to support your passion of doing it. Just because they don't recognize it, doesn't mean that you aren't a cool person! The things we enjoy doing aren't always going to be accepted by other people. Do these things for yourself. You don't need to share them with less passionate adults. Hope that makes sense. It's like your teacher showing something to you and you have zero interest. Does this help you?

If you are interested, that is a neat site to support your passion of doing it. Just because they don't recognize it, doesn't mean that you aren't a cool person! The things we enjoy doing aren't always going to be accepted by other people. Do these things for yourself. You don't need to share them with less passionate adults. Hope that makes sense. It's like your teacher showing something to you and you have zero interest. Does this help you?
No, I mean that I only do that because school is hell and they give you a lot of free time. They came on their own. I thought no one would see me, but they did and even more in this year, they just looked for a second in the previous years for doing something unique and went away.

Sorry about your school experience. Alot of

us have the same horrible experiences about schools as you do. Some stories are really bad. I hope by talking about this, you are feeling listen too, and understood. It's mature of you to talk about it, and understand that kids are bullies these days. It's not you personally, if it wasn't you, it would be someone else. I hope you feel comfortable coming here, and we do our best to support those stuck in horrible school situations.

Sorry about your school experience. Alot of

us have the same horrible experiences about schools as you do. Some stories are really bad. I hope by talking about this, you are feeling listen too, and understood. It's mature of you to talk about it, and understand that kids are bullies these days. It's not you personally, if it wasn't you, it would be someone else. I hope you feel comfortable coming here, and we do our best to support those stuck in horrible school situations.
Can you talk about the confusion thing I said in post #25 in this thread?

Not sure what #25 is. Maybe u can write it out after this post. This is an excellent way for you to relieve yourself of frustration and anger at your school and students not having compassion in dealing with you. If l was at your school, and felt isolated, (which happened to me every day in highschool), people may pick up on this and target me more. I basically ran into high school and ran out everyday. I just had anxiety, but at that time l didn't know it. I actually was living with a family and taking care of 3 kids in a very wealthy household and going to high school. I dealt fine with my job, it's just school got on my nerves, the way you described it. However being violent doesn't solve anything. And if you think this out, maybe you can see some truth in this. That is negative attention. It's better to seek positive attention.

Not sure what #25 is. Maybe u can write it out after this post. This is an excellent way for you to relieve yourself of frustration and anger at your school and students not having compassion in dealing with you. If l was at your school, and felt isolated, (which happened to me every day in highschool), people may pick up on this and target me more. I basically ran into high school and ran out everyday. I just had anxiety, but at that time l didn't know it. I actually was living with a family and taking care of 3 kids in a very wealthy household and going to high school. I dealt fine with my job, it's just school got on my nerves, the way you described it. However being violent doesn't solve anything. And if you think this out, maybe you can see some truth in this. That is negative attention. It's better to seek positive attention.
I will quote it:
The school counselor, is very suspicious when it comes to good things, he ignores them, the school does it too, that's why they hated my conlang, they are hypocritical. What if I confuse them? Talk in only my own conlang, have conversations with the teachers, etc.
I am not being violent in this way.

Okay. I get this. It may only cause your school more frustration. And they are unable to have a proper student/school relationship with you. Your school is under no legal obligation to accommodate you and your conlang. That's why l posted that link, so that you could be around others that have your passion or special interest. Schools aren't great at accommodating our special interests. Schools are run by the numbers game. How many students we get in and out equals our funding. They really aren't trying to upset you or confuse you. Chances are they are just trying to get thru their day. We have a huge shortage of teachers where l live. Students have become violent with teachers, bus drivers. Very low morale in our schools. But school was confusing for me. Hope this answer gives you some background about the system.

Last edited:
You would find college more interesting. There you can study your interests. I enjoyed studying Film Noir, Woman's Rights.Political Science was great, we had a fantastic teacher.

Okay. I get this. It may only cause your school more frustration. And they are unable to have a proper student/school relationship with you. Your school is under no legal obligation to accommodate you and your conlang. That's why l posted that link, so that you could be around others that have your passion or special interest. Schools aren't great at accommodating our special interests. Schools are run by the numbers game. How many students we get in and out equals our funding. They really aren't trying to upset you or confuse you. Chances are they are just trying to get thru their day. We have a huge shortage of teachers where l live. Students have become violent with teachers, bus drivers. Very low morale in our schools. But school was confusing for me. Hope this answer gives you some background about the system.
I think you are getting it a bit wrongly, try searching, Mental Illness in Pakistan and see what they do towards it, or go on Reddit, r/pakistan, and search Mental Illness, they want to destroy everything weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom