• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Buy you don't need to follow this. I come from my culture upbringing, (USA).

You can still chose to live your life free from culture upbringing. It's okay. I respect you. You maybe smarter then you think you are.

You can still chose to live your life free from culture upbringing. It's okay. I respect you. You maybe smarter then you think you are.
Go back to the confusion thing I said, is that ok to do?

Truthfully l am not from your culture. Confusion is simply a state of mind that you don't need to buy into. You seem of a higher intelligence. Just live your life in peace.

Truthfully l am not from your culture. Confusion is simply a state of mind that you don't need to buy into. You seem of a higher intelligence. Just live your life in peace.
It feels like something has made them angry, the world has changed, dark mode is everywhere now. They weren't like this in the past, If I said, I am good at design they didn't attack me back, now they would, they are hot headed. What do I do? And also, are there other people of higher intelligence?

You are too scared to reply on the bit controversial things I said?

@tripleU
No. I just didn't look at this post.
What you say doesn't seem controversial at all. I live in the USA, we are allowed to be controversial as long as nobody is hurt.

Because l have a life outside of this forum. Not being disrespectful to you. I like helping those that feel they aren't being listened too. You may be a leader, filled with great ideas. Maybe you should write your thoughts down, and think about what you want to do with the rest of your life. School is just a short blip in your life. Soon you will be working, and you will forget all about school.

My son is homeschooled as well, for this exact reason:

I feel your pain. I was bullied relentlessly in school. Beaten up, books stolen and I had to pay the school, locker broken into and personal items stolen, poured various liquids on me at lunch, etc. it’s horrible and nobody cares… not even our parents. And when I finally cracked, I was the one who got into trouble (which only made the bullies more bold).

All of the suggestions everyone else has made are good possibilities but only if they are available to you and your parents are willing.

I don’t know your culture or situation but I can tell you what worked in my case. One summer I got into weight lifting. It gave me confidence that next year I could fight back. When I returned to school the next year, most of the bullies left me alone. Bullies feed on fear and I think I took it away by believing in myself that I could hurt them back. I never even had to throw a punch but I believed that I could. That gave me confidence in myself and it showed on my face.

There’s not much to be done about the past. Adults don’t listen or care in your situation. Mostly they’re just angry that there’s something taking them away from their daily routine and you become the easy scapegoat. I doubt you’ll convince anyone that you are not the problem because they just don’t care.

Maybe martial arts could fix the future. Online training if you can find it. Or just YouTube videos. If you can find another person who is being bullied and practice together it might go better. Just a suggestion.

My son is homeschooled as well, for this exact reason:

I feel your pain. I was bullied relentlessly in school. Beaten up, books stolen and I had to pay the school, locker broken into and personal items stolen, poured various liquids on me at lunch, etc. it’s horrible and nobody cares… not even our parents. And when I finally cracked, I was the one who got into trouble (which only made the bullies more bold).

All of the suggestions everyone else has made are good possibilities but only if they are available to you and your parents are willing.

I don’t know your culture or situation but I can tell you what worked in my case. One summer I got into weight lifting. It gave me confidence that next year I could fight back. When I returned to school the next year, most of the bullies left me alone. Bullies feed on fear and I think I took it away by believing in myself that I could hurt them back. I never even had to throw a punch but I believed that I could. That gave me”i” is always confidence in myself and it showed on my face.

There’s not much to be done about the past. Adults don’t listen or care in your situation. Mostly they’re just angry that there’s something taking them away from their daily routine and you become the easy scapegoat. I doubt you’ll convince anyone that you are not the problem because they just don’t care.

Maybe martial arts could fix the future. Online training if you can find it. Or just YouTube videos. If you can find another person who is being bullied and practice together it might go better. Just a suggestion.

They only get scared for a little bit, from me throwing thick books and poking pens at them, taking them to the school office, etc. Now even the weakest one in class, protects his books from being stolen, so I can't throw them. They can't get scared, something serious has to happen.

Last edited:
Because l have a life outside of this forum. Not being disrespectful to you. I like helping those that feel they aren't being listened too. You may be a leader, filled with great ideas. Maybe you should write your thoughts down, and think about what you want to do with the rest of your life. School is just a short blip in your life. Soon you will be working, and you will forget all about school.
The ideas part, I don't write them down because that feels a bit embarrassing, but I can still remember, What I thought of as a three year old, a purple powder that does magical things? Now they are more serious and realistic like a heat storing material. Also, I had a great thought, the teachers are outside most of the time and the students make them go outside even more. I need to bring them inside, ask them questions about things to make relationships with them. They only do it when there is no teacher.

Nothing serious needs to happen. You sorta have to just get thru this timeframe of school. There are a lot of school horror stories at this forum. There are people who were locked in closets, people who were considered low functioning because they choked up and went mute at school. This is real and does happen. Your teachers aren't really obligated to have much of a relationship with any of their students. If you feel you are really struggling, maybe you could find free online counseling. You should never feel bad about writing things down. You can always write out like a story. My boyfriend is bipolar, he writes pages of stuff, and l accept him as just being him. No judgment. He accepts my autism traits and helps me modulate my emotions better. So write your thoughts down, it will leave room for more new thoughts. Thinkers can be ostracized in any culture, you may need to think about what you want to do and if your country is too restricted for you.

Thinkers can be ostracized in any culture, you may need to think about what you want to do and if your country is too restricted for you.
Reminds me of how many students from the Middle East in particular I met in college who relished the notion of leaving home. Where when I asked so many of them what they would do upon returning, they responded with "I have no intention of coming home once I graduate."

They all had a "plan".

Nothing serious needs to happen. You sorta have to just get thru this timeframe of school. There are a lot of school horror stories at this forum. There are people who were locked in closets, people who were considered low functioning because they choked up and went mute at school. This is real and does happen. Your teachers aren't really obligated to have much of a relationship with any of their students. If you feel you are really struggling, maybe you could find free online counseling. You should never feel bad about writing things down. You can always write out like a story. My boyfriend is bipolar, he writes pages of stuff, and l accept him as just being him. No judgment. He accepts my autism traits and helps me modulate my emotions better. So write your thoughts down, it will leave room for more new thoughts. Thinkers can be ostracized in any culture, you may need to think about what you want to do and if your country is too restricted for you.
In the past the teachers did have relationships with everyone, but now they only have them with a few people. And writing down still feels incorrect, useless and isn't the same as an image of that thing.

It must be hard when you don't feel comfortable about getting ideas out. I need to write and this helps me think things thru.

They only get scared for a little bit, from me throwing thick books and poking pens at them, taking them to the school office, etc. Now even the weakest one in class, protects his books from being stolen, so I can't throw them. They can't get scared, something serious has to happen.
Standing up for yourself and changing a bully’s idea of “what’s gonna make me feel powerful today” takes time. Weeks or months. I know that sounds horrendous and impossible. The trick is not to change them…. they will always be sad and empty losers. Children who are bullies grow up to be adults who are bullies. What I’m suggesting is that you change you.

When I was young, I fantasized about teaching them a lesson. In one moment I would show them that I’m dangerous and that they’re gonna pay. And after that, word would spread throughout the world that I’m never going to let anyone hurt me ever again. My guess is that you have similar fantasies?

The truth is that those jerks encompass about %20 of our world. Nobody can stop them from feeling so empty and worthless that they feel the need to torture others to feel strong and whole. They grow up to become the same empty and worthless losers at work, on the freeway, as parents, etc. And (believe it or not) I know plenty of old people who have grown children that bully their parents, all the way up to their death.

If you can find a way to give yourself confidence, then the bullying will stop forever. Learning to defend yourself with words is the best way, but for us on the spectrum it’s unbelievably difficult. Learning to defend yourself physically is much easier. Building muscle works for males. Something like martini arts (check out Hapkido. Even a ten year old girl impressed me once when I watched her test for her black belt) can give a young woman or young man the inner confidence that makes a person so unattractive as a target that those losers simply move on to another target.

If you went so far as to murder the one who is hurting you, in time another WILL take his place. Throwing objects won’t stop much and it only makes you look like it’s you who is the problem. And obviously the adults in your life don’t give a damn about how much this is affecting you. My suggestion is only that, a suggestion. But I’m 50 years old now, and NOBODY messes with me anymore. I was absolutely tortured when I was your age. At school, at home, and later it was at my job. You’re definitely not alone in this but there is a way out.

Standing up for yourself and changing a bully’s idea of “what’s gonna make me feel powerful today” takes time. Weeks or months. I know that sounds horrendous and impossible. The trick is not to change them…. they will always be sad and empty losers. Children who are bullies grow up to be adults who are bullies. What I’m suggesting is that you change you.

When I was young, I fantasized about teaching them a lesson. In one moment I would show them that I’m dangerous and that they’re gonna pay. And after that, word would spread throughout the world that I’m never going to let anyone hurt me ever again. My guess is that you have similar fantasies?

The truth is that those jerks encompass about %20 of our world. Nobody can stop them from feeling so empty and worthless that they feel the need to torture others to feel strong and whole. They grow up to become the same empty and worthless losers at work, on the freeway, as parents, etc. And (believe it or not) I know plenty of old people who have grown children that bully their parents, all the way up to their death.

If you can find a way to give yourself confidence, then the bullying will stop forever. Learning to defend yourself with words is the best way, but for us on the spectrum it’s unbelievably difficult. Learning to defend yourself physically is much easier. Building muscle works for males. Something like martini arts (check out Hapkido. Even a ten year old girl impressed me once when I watched her test for her black belt) can give a young woman or young man the inner confidence that makes a person so unattractive as a target that those losers simply move on to another target.

If you went so far as to murder the one who is hurting you, in time another WILL take his place. Throwing objects won’t stop much and it only makes you look like it’s you who is the problem. And obviously the adults in your life don’t give a damn about how much this is affecting you. My suggestion is only that, a suggestion. But I’m 50 years old now, and NOBODY messes with me anymore. I was absolutely tortured when I was your age. At school, at home, and later it was at my job. You’re definitely not alone in this but there is a way out.
I can't build muscle, if you see me naked, I am extremely thin, you can see my bones, I get hurt easily even by sitting, I tried to stop them with words by saying "Hypocrite", but that didn't work. They don't listen to words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom