• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tripleU
What does taking you out of class actually mean?

Sitting in the hallway, a separate room, or something?

No, but I am getting more closer to it. The teacher said that she will take me out of the class and save the bullies.
I’m sorry but I think I would prefer that over the situation you are describing. You’re already alone. I would prefer to be alone without the bullies

You are at least talking it out. You just need to graduate, and try to come to America maybe.

Last edited:
You are at least talking it out. You just need to graduate, and try to come to America maybe.

American Immigration lately ha been like chemotherapy. You might die before a real solution is found.
My mom is saying that she would apply me to all countries and see what happens. But today in school, more serious things happened. They kept changing my seats and then at the end, they didn't let me sit anywhere and this tiny kid started hitting me hardly and inviting others to hurt me even more, and he stole my cloth too, meaning that they are a bit more suspicious about. I have only started using it recently to fake sneezes, as I fall over, if I don't. I have grown too tall, they think I am autistic now. Then a bossy teacher saw and took me to her office and I nicely did the whole exam there. My mom won't immigrate now, also about that President/PM/Dictator question, you still haven't answered it. You don't want to answer it?

My mom is saying that she would apply me to all countries and see what happens. But today in school, more serious things happened. They kept changing my seats and then at the end, they didn't let me sit anywhere and this tiny kid started hitting me hardly and inviting others to hurt me even more, and he stole my cloth too, meaning that they are a bit more suspicious about. I have only started using it recently to fake sneezes, as I fall over, if I don't. I have grown too tall, they think I am autistic now. Then a bossy teacher saw and took me to her office and I nicely did the whole exam there. My mom won't immigrate now, also about that President/PM/Dictator question, you still haven't answered it. You don't want to answer it?
What was the question? I don’t seem to be able to find it.

Also, can I be a President/PM/Dictator when I grow up and make things better?
Was this your question?

Sounds like you hope to grow up and be a bully when you’re bigger. If that’s true then my advice is to not think about it. It won’t make your situation any better.

If your goal is to grow up and get elected to an office like the President, so that you can help make new laws and help people like yourself, then absolutely yes! It’s probably impossible but stranger things have happened.

Maybe your solution could be to act a little MORE autistic. Not drooling or wetting your pants, but just looking more confused on the outside instead of trying so hard to hide it.

Is there a program at your school for children with disabilities? And would your life improve if you moved to it?

Maybe your solution could be to act a little MORE autistic. Not drooling or wetting your pants, but just looking more confused on the outside instead of trying so hard to hide it.

Is there a program at your school for children with disabilities? And would your life improve if you moved to it?
No they hate any disability in the world, search mental illness, in r/pakistan, there is no word for Hospital but for a Mental Hospital.

No they hate any disability in the world, search mental illness, in r/pakistan, there is no word for Hospital but for a Mental Hospital.
I’m sorry if you already said it but if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?

Was this your question?

Sounds like you hope to grow up and be a bully when you’re bigger. If that’s true then my advice is to not think about it. It won’t make your situation any better.

If your goal is to grow up and get elected to an office like the President, so that you can help make new laws and help people like yourself, then absolutely yes! It’s probably impossible but stranger things have happened.
The last one, so I need to have a good marketing plan to lure people in.

Go to reddit, search r/pakistan and it will be under the communities section, They were called subreddits in the past, search in them again for mental illness.
I tried. Reddit gives me a headache.
The last one, so I need to have a good marketing plan to lure people in.
You don’t sound like a 13 year old child. If you hadn’t been talking about being bullied in the way you have, I would have guessed 17 or even older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom