• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

secret santa...?

Would you participate in a secret santa?

• Total voters

Voltaic

Plaidhiker@youtube
I would love to see a secret santa on this forum. Normally I wouldn't do something like it on other websites, but since I spend a great deal of time here, I would be more than willing to participate.

Just throwing out an idea, maybe the staff can make it work.

@Nitro
@Brent

In Chat @Voltaic said this>
"You get a random person, they have a list or something along the lines of that, that they want.
You spend like 20 bucks, and you get something interesting in return."

I like the idea of it, theoretically.

I think the money amount is too high.
Not keen on the 'bridal registry' style list.

I supposed the idea would be to anonymously
gift VIP memberships to other people.

But from what he said in Chat, it appears to be
very similar to what they do on reddit, except
that there the gifts are entirely ad lib, whatever
the giver chooses to give.

I pretty much do the secret VIP gifting already ;)

I would need to know the details first.

And wouldn't everyone just get a fidget spinner? :p

Sounds interesting. I think it should be Aspie themed. Like you give a gift you would love and we have to guess who it was based on your special interest. For instance, if you got a copy of Homer, ummm OKRAD!!! A nice book on all the intricacies of space?? Voltaic!

Not interested in a boring The Office type of Secret Santa!!!

Just a warning from a former job, year 2005: we had a $10 limit. At least four co-workers received cigarettes. Secret Santa can be harmful to your health.

Sounds interesting, though I'm more concerned about shipping prices right now. Like, imagine shipping a parcel to Australia. It would cost more than the gift itself. Well, I guess we could use Australian amazon in the end, huh? Oh, well, doable.

New Threads

Top Bottom