• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Requesting input... Long story ahead...

Kaily

So... there is this small youtuber i was friendly terms with... she started getting in fights with people i was friends with and doing/saying terrible things to them. then i also found out she is a psuedosciencer.... which is one of the things that i see as making a really terrible person.

so. obviously not so much friends with her after having found that out. and me and my friends (who she victimized) dont like her so much and talk on twitter. im not completely innocent, i was a little mean, but 100% truthful. i just really dont like psuedo sciencers -_-; and she had me blocked and she wasnt tagged etc so its not like i was coming at her or anything. just a group of us venting frustration on a public forum.

anyhow... she didnt like me talking about her past with psuedo science and decided to unblock me to have a go at me. with info i had shared with her when we were on friendlier terms. also with more attacks at my friends (who she attacked and called a pedophile, which is false...) calling me a pedophile supporter, and also telling me to drink all these psuedoscience things that are toxic, and would kill me to drink. including, gasoline, mms (miracle mineral solution), bleach and hydrogen peroxide... multiples of these tweets... basically telling me to kill myself...

evil... witch...

like i get she was angry at me talking about her past with hydrogen peroxide, which she promoted on a radio show and said it cured cancer. i get her being mad at that, but its not a lie either, and she is constantly having a go and slandering my friends, one even wrote a suicide note, that she laughed off as not serious in a stream. literally laughed. not cool. of course those people and their friends are going to be venting among themselves about such a vexing person... -_-; but her coming at me like THAT was so so so past the line. it was vile, i was shaking. she used things i was specifically sensitive about to get at me.

others saw and agreed and called her out for it, and reported it to twitter, she got suspended for it. she went onto younow, and invited me on for a debate. i agreed thinking she was going to apologize etc. and i planned on apologizing too.

instead... she attacks the autism. I have aspergers, which puts me on the spectrum.

instead of apologizing she made out like she had nothing to apologize for, saying that she was being sarcastic, not serious, i just didn't get it cause im autistic. attached the screenshots, do any of these look like sarcasm? i read them back with obvious sarcastic voice, they still sound incredibly vile and mean.
Screenshot_85.png
Screenshot_90.png
Screenshot_91.png

there are a lot more... recurring theme of the night. encourage kaily to drink toxic psuedo science stuff.. esp the mms (miracle mineral solution) cuz it ties into the autism thing. double points.

... hate this person. hate.

then after i refuse her its only sarcasm explanation she comes at me as a false accuser. X_X

she says well then if its not the autism then your an asshole for telling people i told you to kill yourself when its clearly sarcastic.

and guess what happened? her people came attacking me spouting just that. she has 15k subs. i dont have any channel yet. i didn't do anything to her that provoked that level of retribution that she said those things, and i call it out as it is, and i turn into the bad guy?! Hell NO!

this is evil. she is evil. there is something wrong with this person that makes her want to hurt people like this. -_-;

need to find ways to call her out that this is not sarcasm and NOT OKAY. at this point its also to defend myself now cuz now people are coming at me -__-; people are ridiculous how can anyone look at these and come at me? here is full context if you wish to see for yourself. i did slightly provoke, in a thread she was not @ed and talking with friends about her. and she had me blocked. she unblocked me to do this.

Screenshot_80.png
Screenshot_81.png
Screenshot_82.png
Screenshot_83.png

there is more but can only attach 10 files...

you get the gist... she was way out of line. she used me being on the spectrum as an attack multiple times and then used it to dismiss me on it. -____-; i HATE this girl.

To be honest sounds like she's just a troll. I mean come on... gasoline cures acne?
Welcome to aspie world by the way ;)

You may want to make a new twitter account (with the picture being your logo for the youtube channel or something) and/or use a new username for Youtube so it will be at least a harder for her mob to find your channels. Then just block them.

Also kill yourself can't be said sarcastically to someone else. That makes no sense :confused: but if the person said "kill me" while they were really sick or something then that could be sarcastic.

If you start a Youtube channel you could also disable comments on all videos so they will never get the chance to influence public opinion or stress you out. While it is part of driving up the content it would have the opposite effect if her followers find your channel and down vote everything or discourage you with spamming hateful comments

=] ty for the advice. i already have a dif name picked out actually "The Adorkables!" lol but the comments thing... i can just police it and remove negative comments etc and appoint friends as mods to help me out. i dont expect it to get big or anything, more just a thing to be able to point people to and to umm i dunno get my thoughts out there and connect with people. =] cant do that without comments though... and thats 90% of the reason i want to make it... plus i want to through a little education about it too. going on twitter iv been learning so many people are so ignorant on autism...

=] ty for the advice. i already have a dif name picked out actually "The Adorkables!" lol but the comments thing... i can just police it and remove negative comments etc and appoint friends as mods to help me out. i dont expect it to get big or anything, more just a thing to be able to point people to and to umm i dunno get my thoughts out there and connect with people. =] cant do that without comments though... and thats 90% of the reason i want to make it... plus i want to through a little education about it too. going on twitter iv been learning so many people are so ignorant on autism...

You just found the best place on the Internet to connect with other Aspies. If Twitter or Youtube become to stressful you could always blog here. It wouldn't get your thoughts out to everyone, but it would get them out to the people who understand.

Chosen names tells much about the person's attitude and thus, it is wise to not get involved anymore, because she is ENJOYING herself and bringing you down.

We are all behind a screen and many see this an excuse to bully, because there is no consequence for the action.

I know it is hard to "turn away" when vile things are said to you. But by not turning away, you are enabling her to use you as that "pin cushion".

I always look at the name chosen, before embarking on a chat.

You shouldn't delete her/his posts. Is she really a she in the first place? Sounds more like a 12 year old kid that's very very bored.

Anyway he's totally hilarious. Keep this troll in your stable, it can only increase your popularity.

And stop defending Pedos. Defending Lolicons is ok but Pedos is where I draw the line. "She said she was 18!" is no excuse.

This is why I don't do social media other than here.. Ignore people like that and anything that can be so agitating is my advice. Welcome!

Stop feeding trolls and get on with your life. More like idiots actually, they're only going to beat you down with experience.

You can't win here. You should have hung it up after the first response. Don't even give this a second thought, just...stop.

Last edited:
You may want to take a break from the internet other then relaxed places. Stress from such exchanges can hurt you and like radiation its cumulative.

but her coming at me like THAT was so so so past the line. it was vile, i was shaking. she used things i was specifically sensitive about to get at me.

I let comments get to me, too. Some people do it for shock value, some to get attention (negative or positive), which she seems to be succeeding, and some for entertainment value or just fill their time. She sounds a lot like my sister in using subjects she knows you're sensitive about. My sister - I started only seeing if there was someone else present, and now, not even that. I quit talking to her. Her response to my claiming that I just orphaned myself was that she was there if I ever decide to come back to the family. I said okay. No plans for that any time in the near future. If you let someone get to you and they know it they will never stop.
I tried to explain to someone once that arguing over issues is just damaging to relationships and ultimately leads to violence in many cases. It's funny because I refused to agree with her she stopped calling me. Point proven?

But I know what it feels like to have terrible things said to you and it takes so long to recover. I try to avoid controversy and have always tried to avoid it like the plague, but sometimes, no matter where you are, it still comes because no two people think alike. I always feel the need to defend myself and then later ask myself why.

First, Welcome! I hope you stay here. I think this site can show you what a positive environment looks like and make it easier for you to walk away from the negative ones.

I agree with everyone's replies here, and just want to emphasize this: This person thrives on conflict and on dragging others down. Everything they she says is meant to hurt. Block her and have nothing to do with her.

You shouldn't delete her/his posts. Is she really a she in the first place? Sounds more like a 12 year old kid that's very very bored.

Anyway he's totally hilarious. Keep this troll in your stable, it can only increase your popularity.

And stop defending Pedos. Defending Lolicons is ok but Pedos is where I draw the line. "She said she was 18!" is no excuse.
never did defend any pedo... she is talking about phil, when phil was a senior (17 years ago) second semester he dated a freshman, bad idea, but he is developmentally delayed like my brother, and the relationship was going out for coffee after school and playing d and d together at HER house with her parents in house (they approved the relationship) lol.... i live in canada, the age of consent around that time was 14, she was 15. and they never had sex or even anything close to it according to her -_-; it was a recluse finding a girl that actually shared his hobbies, they went to same highschool etc. not a good idea to enter into that kinda relationship but as far as age inappropriate relationships go this one was very very mild. the troll, didnt like phil, lied about the ages calling her 13 etc and a bunch of other stuff... while she was defending another youtuber who was 21 when he had sex with a 15yo. so her calling anyone a pedo defender is a huge laugh. -___-; i wasnt even saying the relationship was ok. i just wanted her to stop lying about the ages. like ok you dont agree, think he was no good regardless. fine. esp since age inappropriate relationships are never a good idea its not defensible, but don't lie about the ages so that it looks worse than it is so more people hop on to the poor guy.

she bullied him drove him off social media and he wrote a suicide note, wellness check was called on him and he is in therapy rn. he isnt supposed to look at social media but he still sneaks it and her still spreading these lies 6months later and laughing at his suicide note is... disgusting. he is a friend and her going at him hurts me so she does it.

btw. i blocked the troll night of. im so so so done with her... -_-; she is still tweeting at me, her followers have screencapped and msged me for her. ugh. hateful person... also claiming she is innocent and that im lying or exaggerating and suggesting that i should drink bleach etc. so i want to make a vid, show the tweets since they are deleted now, and explain why its not sarcasm and i have a right to be upset. and they can chew on that.

never did defend any pedo... she is talking about phil, when phil was a senior (17 years ago) second semester he dated a freshman, bad idea, but he is developmentally delayed like my brother, and the relationship was going out for coffee after school and playing d and d together at HER house with her parents in house (they approved the relationship) lol.... i live in canada, the age of consent around that time was 14, she was 15. and they never had sex or even anything close to it according to her -_-; it was a recluse finding a girl that actually shared his hobbies, they went to same highschool etc. not a good idea to enter into that kinda relationship but as far as age inappropriate relationships go this one was very very mild. the troll, didnt like phil, lied about the ages calling her 13 etc and a bunch of other stuff... while she was defending another youtuber who was 21 when he had sex with a 15yo. so her calling anyone a pedo defender is a huge laugh. -___-; i wasnt even saying the relationship was ok. i just wanted her to stop lying about the ages. like ok you dont agree, think he was no good regardless. fine. esp since age inappropriate relationships are never a good idea its not defensible, but don't lie about the ages so that it looks worse than it is so more people hop on to the poor guy.

she bullied him drove him off social media and he wrote a suicide note, wellness check was called on him and he is in therapy rn. he isnt supposed to look at social media but he still sneaks it and her still spreading these lies 6months later and laughing at his suicide note is... disgusting. he is a friend and her going at him hurts me so she does it.

btw. i blocked the troll night of. im so so so done with her... -_-; she is still tweeting at me, her followers have screencapped and msged me for her. ugh. hateful person... also claiming she is innocent and that im lying or exaggerating and suggesting that i should drink bleach etc. so i want to make a vid, show the tweets since they are deleted now, and explain why its not sarcasm and i have a right to be upset. and they can chew on that.
You'll never be able to win or talk reason into a person like this, any response just fuels the fire and idiocy.. I know this from experience. The best thing you can do is put it behind you, and focus on more positive relationships.

You can chain block people on Twitter. Don't know quite how, but it's worth looking into if you're getting a lot of heckling comments.

Also, you can archive tweets that you think might be deleted. If you or someone else is actually being threatened, it might be good to document it.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom