• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Regional Humour

Manuheleku

V.I.P Member
SlimSocial-4.jpg
Vegas...

LOL. I was going to say, "Thirty-seven degrees and they're wearing shorts. Definitely not foreigners."

Native-Nevadans. (Northern Nevadans) :p

CHP officer: "How fast were you going?"

Me: "I know my rights."

CHP Officer: "Really? Maybe you should call the exterminator before you start giving them names."

Very local humor. Based on - no matter how cold it gets
People from newcastle only ever wear T-Shirts
that goes for the shivering specimens in sunderland !friday! night (neet in sunderland dialect)and saturday! as well year in year out .
going to the toon in newcastle dialect and to the town very guttural inflection for (like cowe) -soft e at the end in tow-n for Sunderland

Very local humor. Based on - no matter how cold it gets
People from newcastle only ever wear T-Shirts
I remember standing waiting for a lift outside the theatre Royal after going to the opera in winter in Newcastle and wearing a long wool coat,scarf -shivering.I had stood there for five minutes,I thought I would get hypothermia .
Born and bred in Sunderland .

Dandelion and burdock
did you ever go to Lawes wholefood shop in gateshead? you could buy a glass of dandelion and burdock without gas in it !it was divine.
my mother asked was the sugar in it ?he said you can't believe how much sugar there is in it .

New Threads

Top Bottom