• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

But WAIT!!!!!

For just an additional $9.95 you can get a sample of Dr. Smeagle's Miracle Elixir.

Tax and license not included. Offer void where prohibited by law, including Alaska, Hawaii and Inner Mongolia.
BUT WAIT! THERE IS EVEN MORE THAN THAT! JUST THROW IN $5,000, AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A FREE GAMING SETUP, WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!

I came into this thread expecting a philosophical discussion and it's all about gift cards and farmers!! WHAT THE! :eek::eek::eek:

Good karma? Bad karma? No karma? Stop second guessing yourself. Don't forget to check your FREE MONTHLY KARMA REPORT!*^

Good news: all major karma bureaus offer free karma reports! YES, THAT'S RIGHT! You can check your karma score with one click or one swipe, so what are you waiting for?!?!

*(insert catch/details/"i'm a paid spokesperson"/legal info here)
^(karma is the sum of all the like's, agree's, winner's, informative's, etc., given to you)

Last edited:
So don't forget to look at those rating icons after you read a post and check what you feel....Instant Karma!

Good karma? Bad karma? No karma? Stop second guessing yourself. Don't forget to check your FREE MONTHLY KARMA REPORT!*^

Good news: all major karma bureaus offer free karma reports! YES, THAT'S RIGHT! You can check your karma score with one click or one swipe, so what are you waiting for?!?!

*(insert catch/details/"i'm a paid spokesperson"/legal info here)
^(karma is the sum of all the like's, agree's, winner's, informative's, etc., given to you)

So don't forget to look at those rating icons after you read a post and check what you feel....Instant Karma!
And you might get a FREE forum trophy, no extra charge!

I don't understand a few of the buttons at the bottom of people's posts (a row of icons at bottom right) that you can press to let them know what you think of their post.

Is there somewhere on this forum that explains them so I can use them correctly?

Winner: Means the best post you've read?

Friendly: Argh. If I click that one on someones post what am I saying to them? I am being friendly? They seem friendly? The idea in their post is nice and friendly?

Optimistic: If I click that one am I telling them I think they are being optimistic? Or too optimistic? Or they need to remember to be more optimistic? Or maybe, being a rainbow it just means you like the post? But there's already a like button, so...

Creative
I think I understand, and the others are obvious - yay.

There was a similar post to yours posted some months ago... I tried to find it to link it, but couldn't find the thing so lemme try and explain as best as I can before I need to go do a couple errands

Winner - more or less, yes

Friendly - This is more of a "I support you/support this" kinda thing

Optimistic - You can do it! I believe in you! (a long distance away, Shia Lebouf yells out "Don't let your Dreams be Dreams!")

Creative - Basically as it sounds. You find the post/comment to be rather creative in some form.

I love the social buttons! They’re one of the best things (well, technical things) about the forums. Sometimes you just don’t need/want to reply in words but still want to acknowledge someone’s post. I wish it was socially appropriate to do the equivalent ‘signs’ out there in the real world (actually, I do use the thumbs-up sign a lot).

As for their meanings, I came to the same conclusions as you. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom