• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random ideas, thoughts, post them here.

I've been hearing a lot about 'emotional intelligence' recently. Finally read something about it. And my conclusion is: When I was young we called this 'maturity'.
I recently came across the concept of adulting classes.
Really? :rolleyes:

mm.jpg

The Sunday school class was studying the 10 Commandments,
illustrated. The teacher was hesitant about using the illustrated
lesson...until she saw the picture for 'adultery.'

It was a sly faced milk man watering down a can of milk.
Adulterating it.

The Sunday school class was studying the 10 Commandments,
illustrated. The teacher was hesitant about using the illustrated
lesson...until she saw the picture for 'adultery.'

It was a sly faced milk man watering down a can of milk.
Adulterating it.

Yeah, the sin is really about adulterating another man's family line by impregnating his wife. They didn't have paternity tests back then.

An Aspie giving another Aspie christmas gifts. I put a compass in my spouses stocking, and he put silicon kitchen tongs in mine. I wanted the compass and he wanted the tongs:D

An Aspie giving another Aspie christmas gifts. I put a compass in my spouses stocking, and he put silicon kitchen tongs in mine. I wanted the compass and he wanted the tongs:D
I wished I could be that mutually practical with my nt spouse. Its usually me being practical.

My husband is blind (he's albino and he can see, but his vision is bad enough he's classed as blind) and he was looking into guide dogs.

If a blind person has a guide dog and they go out to the town centre for example, who picks up the dog poop when it goes to the loo?

My husband just looked at me like I'm mad and then thought and was like, "actually...that's a good question.."

New Threads

Top Bottom