• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

psyche ward mac n cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspieOtaku

Leader of the otaku legion!
I know being in psych ward sucks its hell but the mac n cheese was amazing at the cafeteria if you want the same mac n cheese without being in the loony bin or at least the closest thing go to KFC for the mac n cheese it tastes the same with the creamieness minus having to wear nonslip socks and locked up. Yes KFC mac n cheese same as psyche ward mac n cheese.

No need for hospital bracelets or nurses saying you cant do this or that,or being restrained and sedated. Your free at home enjoying the same kind of mac and cheese enjoying any movie you want. Not forced to watch just kids movies lol.

I like certain expensive mac and cheese or making my own and adding a variety of garnishes and random exotic cheeses that are swiss-like in nature.

When I was at the psych ward some of the other patients put ketchup on their mac and cheese. I found that very interesting.

I make my own mac & cheese, preferably with grated Gruyere, lots of white pepper, a chunk of Velveeta processed cheese or cream cheese for creaminess and top it with croutons drizzled with butter before I bake it. My kids and grandkids love it.

I like ketchup on a lot of foods. Most people think I'm crazy to put it on black-eyed peas, lima beans, and scrambled eggs but I like it. Famous chef Jacques Pepin calls ketchup his "secret weapon" in many recipes.

I've never been a mac n cheese fan - but with ketchup? I hate the thought of ketchup/cheese combo of any sort.

Haha! Your thread is funny. It’s weird how good hospital food is. When we were 14, a friend and I volunteered at a hospital, mostly so we could eat in the cafeteria. Ha!

Now for an authentic psychward feel during covid 19 lockdown you can also decorate the walls in your bedded room with padding, since your not allowed to leave home put on your non slip socks and a hospital bracelet. Ohh and dont forget to only use plastic utensils as you eat your mac and cheese while watching dreamworks and pixar movies. Extra bonus if your roomate dresses like a nurse or staff member telling you cant do this and you cant do that. Hehe

For breakfast a tiny prepackaged bowl of cerial a banana and a small box of orange juice. Remember you can only eat with a plastic spoon. Tiny paper cups for your sleeping pills too. Hehe

Your treated like a little kid, sedated and not allowed to leave, voila the psyche ward experience lol.

What about mac and cheese with a little truffle oil blended in- now that's adult mac and cheese and you won't wanna go back to the shark ward. It's better you stay on the outside. You are a VIP at this forum. We all look forward to your posts.☺
What are you doing about your meds? Has that moved forward?

Your treated like a little kid, sedated and not allowed to leave, voila the psyche ward experience lol.

Too right. I watched a movie recently called Touched With Fire about two people who meet in a psych hospital. I was appalled by the way patients were treated - like children, just as you said. I mean like, 10-year-old kids. They were even made to color in coloring books. I wondered how realistic that is.

But at least they got you stable and back on your feet. And the mac and cheese was excellent. Ha!

@Aspychata Truffle oil? Oh my god...I’m going to try that.

Too right. I watched a movie recently called Touched With Fire about two people who meet in a psych hospital. I was appalled by the way patients were treated - like children, just as you said. I mean like, 10-year-old kids. They were even made to color in coloring books. I wondered how realistic that is.

But at least they got you stable and back on your feet. And the mac and cheese was excellent. Ha!

@Aspychata Truffle oil? Oh my god...I’m going to try that.
its exacly like in the movie except like in the trailer males and females are not allowed to hug or kiss or have affection. The nurses telling you no no no you cant do this you cant do that and your a baby to them. Lets color yay lol.

Nurse: what are you doing out of your room with without your slippers?! Take your sleeping pills shut up and go to bed.

What about mac and cheese with a little truffle oil blended in- now that's adult mac and cheese and you won't wanna go back to the shark ward. It's better you stay on the outside. You are a VIP at this forum. We all look forward to your posts.☺
What are you doing about your meds? Has that moved forward?
I got my meds refilled im ok i joke about the truth how loony bins are omg the nurses are so mean and grumpy and treat you like your a kid sheesh.

Ill order some kfc mac n cheese and watch anime yay, i wasnt allowed to watch anime back there unless it was pokemon or digimon that was it lol.

I got my meds refilled im ok i joke about the truth how loony bins are omg the nurses are so mean and grumpy and treat you like your a kid sheesh.

Do they have coloring books there? I guess it’s a step up from Bedlam, at any rate. Ha! I’ve been sent to the psych ward twice in my life, and now that you mention it, the food made more of an impression than any of the staff. Hopefully you never have to go there again.

My parents were the gourmet zero emotion type. But my Irish girlfriend down the street, her mom kept a huge block of Velveeta in the fridge. I had never seen that before. I knew the intricacies of French and Italian cuisine but had never seen giant orange cheese cube before. But mac cheese does belong with that.

Do they have coloring books there? I guess it’s a step up from Bedlam, at any rate. Ha! I’ve been sent to the psych ward twice in my life, and now that you mention it, the food made more of an impression than any of the staff. Hopefully you never have to go there again.
They do have coloring books there lol last time i was there i had a teenage mutant ninja turtle coloring book lol i felt like i was a kindergartner in special ed lol. I got to take my nonslip socks home, they call em slippers lol.The only difference is if you misbehave you dont pull a card or sit in the corner, but they do have the quiet room just like in special ed class only your restrained to a bed and sedated and the doors locked for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom