• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

psyche ward mac n cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made psych ward mac and cheese yesterday! But I made it vegan, which I doubt would be an option in a psych ward. The nurses would scowl and sedate me for asking for such a thing. Ha!
Its ok i cloned nurses that will be nice to you for vegan mac n cheese with vegan soy cheese. Hehe.

Lets all act goofy wear our socks and take our sleeping pills and eat our mac n cheese and watch cartoons yay weee, if you dont have medication do weed or nitrous oxide lol.

dont forget to wear these while you eat your mac n cheese at the psyche ward lol.

Ahaha yes! The non-slip socks are ESSENTIAL for the full psych ward mac and cheese experience. Otherwise I may as well forget the whole thing. Ha! I don’t know why I’m so amused by this thread.

By the way, are you feeling a bit better after having emerged from the psych ward?

Ahaha yes! The non-slip socks are ESSENTIAL for the full psych ward mac and cheese experience. Otherwise I may as well forget the whole thing. Ha! I don’t know why I’m so amused by this thread.

By the way, are you feeling a bit better after having emerged from the psych ward?
I do, I feel much better getting out, i laugh and make jokes about the place now lol.

I think mac cheese should be served with these socks and a small teddy bear and 4 crayons and little coloring book. For those cray cray days where getting out of bed feels massively wrong.

I think mac cheese should be served with these socks and a small teddy bear and 4 crayons and little coloring book. For those cray cray days where getting out of bed feels massively wrong.
Also a hospital bracelet along with meds that make you sleepy. Weeeee!!!

Okay- nurse- l would like a vegan mac with a side of klonopin. Cute little socks- haha. And put across from Aspi Otaku's room. We need to discuss the nurse's uniforms.

Taking my meds again eating my mac n cheese with my nonslip socks cant go anywhere yay!! Lets color and watch kid movies lol im a kid again lol.weeeee

you were allowed to watch cartoons? You are lucky all they did my last time there was watch the news all day And night Until it was time for lights out or whatever they called it in the pych hospital and occasionally watch a movie
Once they put in in frozen because they allowed it for me to watch and everybody was mad To say the least saying why are we watching this One time I was in the Hospital and I was trying to watch cartoons and somebody took the remote out of my hands

I hope I never end up in A psych hospital again

they have no understanding of developmental disabilities And they love Diagnosing people with schizophrenia I think it’s a thing

that’s all I can muster up right now after putting in two posts

but the moral of the story is psych wards in psych hospitals need to go or at the very least be retrained and be redone to say the least

Okay- nurse- l would like a vegan mac with a side of klonopin. Cute little socks- haha. And put across from Aspi Otaku's room. We need to discuss the nurse's uniforms.
Anime nurses who are kind and caring, not the grumpy ones who talk to me like an angry teacher or parent.
the old fashioned traditional nurse outfit with the old pointy hat would do like nurse joy as well, the modern scrubs are nice too as long as the nurse is nice.Most nurses there were grumpy and had no sense of humor and say shut up take your meds and go to bed or your going to be tied to a bed in the quiet room and sedated against your will.

Last edited:

they have no understanding of developmental disabilities And they love Diagnosing people with schizophrenia I think it’s a thing

but the moral of the story is psych wards in psych hospitals need to go or at the very least be retrained and be redone to say the least
I agree! The nurses are very mean too there and talk to you like a child and say things like shut up take your meds and go to bed, on the first night in psyche ward they watch you shower so you dont hurt yourself its humiliating, im a guy i have a gf atm i had a female nurse have to watch me shower, i turned around to wash my junk so she could not see it not that she hasnt seen it before but i did not want her to see it i have a gf and faithful too her. I washed up took my meds and had nurses and staff watch me fall asleep which is creepy.

you were allowed to watch cartoons? You are lucky all they did my last time there was watch the news all day And night Until it was time for lights out or whatever they called it in the pych hospital and occasionally watch a movie
Once they put in in frozen because they allowed it for me to watch and everybody was mad To say the least saying why are we watching this One time I was in the Hospital and I was trying to watch cartoons and somebody took the remote out of my hands
Yeah, we watched kung fu panda, how to train your dragon, Toy Story! Non cartoons were Hook, Beethoven, and Nacho Libre.

Oohh to that kit with the mac n cheese, meds, goofy socks, crayons, a stuffed animal, a hospital gown, your naked underneith, its cold as hell the ac is on full blast but you get a thick blanket to make up for it and dvds to dreamworks and pixar movies to watch lol.Weeee!!!

I wish the nurses were nice in the ward most are mean and talk to you like your a bad child who cant do anything. :( im glad to be out of there.

Last edited:

The nurses are very mean in those places, your a child to them even though your an adult, even if you prove em wrong they get mad they force you into the quiet room and tie you to the bed and sedate you against your will, your out cold for a long time, your in that room for many hours alone for a long time untill you get to talk to the psychiatrists, once the psychiatrist shows up your released again inside at least and its better for then.
although they dont do lobotomies there anymore for a long time the rest of the stuff there in the vid every time was real.

If you’ve been following me for a while you know what happened to me the first time I was in a mental hospital

i’m going to say is it have to do with a quiet room bed and some sort of abuse

Although it’s a little bit of a story in that
Besides that I can mention is that originally when I was in there It was my first time in the hospital in general much less a psych hospital since I was a practicality a baby When I first got there after I ate some dinner I was admitted later at night I believe Then later on I was looking at the medicine Area and they never explain to me why they give out medicine Like that And the second I asked an innocent question I was on the floor of a place I didn’t even Kow Which ended up being a that quiet room

I practically got knocked out the first time then in force the meds down my job because I was crying and then I pushed I tried putting them away and I said Is there something on the lines of please don’t hurt me orI just wanted to ask you a question I listen to a word that time or the time after with the quit room bed

I think those people who did the first thing did the second thing and was Kind of stalking me I don’t know the words We are praying like I was some sort of animal

And the matter how many times I’ve family tries to tell me It had nothing to do with restrain also I was not forced medication or given anything for my constipation at the time.

although they say it’s better than nothing it didn’t happen because They did an investigation and they came up with nothing Although I believe that’s because when they reported it and they called me to talk to me about what happened

When they finally did call was in a different hospital a wonderful hospital for children who are very sick These children and Adolescence have gone though injuries car accidents Complex genetic things And cancer the name a few complex medical conditions like my gastroparesis at the time

They compared this place which was a children’s rehabilitation Center like a saint Jude of sorts

Any where they call me and they asked me if that’s the place that I Was Well let’s just say hurt in that thing that happened I don’t wanna mention and I responded of course not it not It was at the other hospital the it was at first hospital aka the psych hospital They said are you sure and I said I’m definitely sure no one would hurt me at this place I was very close to ranting I was very close to saying I understand why you might say that because these children are very sick and you want to make sure they’re protected However when They reported it originally I didn’t even know about this place And then no one would hurt me at the rehabilitation place because they are like angels In fact when I was there the showerhead fell out of the position it was in as they were showering me And one of the nurses there saved my life By blocking me from the showerhead so I wouldn’t get hurt And they did a matter of the few seconds like a superhero They had to change my clothes put me in pajamas at night at first change everything And I was in diapers and the first day I was there I threw up everything I ate carry me into My wheelchair At the time and found a wheelchair in the beginning so that Me and my very nice roommate could go to the show take me back from the school area when I was Not feeling well and They have a show which is run by a local radio person called him Scott Shannon and John Elliot who does the weather every time around Christmas they do a concert and they allow patients and for patients to watch and they get around food and get toys and things like that I would post more about this but that causes for another thread I believe The doctor And social worker I had in their were nice was not as much angels but I still do the best I know they did call my gastroparesis psychosomatic it actually at least now I believe it was was but it was hard for me to explain

They had a complete school district with the Hospital the rehabilitation one I was supposed to go there but they said I already had a place to go so I should go there so I went back there I believe they ran on OPWDD which like Medicaid funding for people with developmental disabilities And intellectual disability and intellectual disability and maybes since I didn’t have it yet have it that’s the reason why they took me out and they couldn’t keep me in the school district

Unfortunately I had to go back to my old school Then I got sick with the gastroparesis symptoms again And the nice people from that Children’s Hospital This is a different one a regular hospital but for children Wanted to send me back there unfortunately I get so nervous I said They would say psychosomatic In which that term scared me to death because I thought it meant they would take me out of that place into a different place which I knew they were in bed in my fearin which that term scared me to death because I thought it meant they would take me out of that place it into a different place which I knew they wouldn’t but my fear was too strong So I ended up being able to walk enough for them to give me PT.
At the medical Children’s Hospital Then they said I probably would never have to go to that place again the treats those kinds of children’s you know the place I said that was comparable to Saint Judes I made a huge mistake Not going back there goes that people at the Children’s Hospital that was not the Saint Jude’s like one Could have taking me in their school district which they were trying to do the second time however I messed it up For a reason I will not say here beside the psychosomatic feeling I have that they would take me to somewhere else

I lost my train of through while talking about this other wonderful place so I may have to re-post if I remember when I was trying to say earlier

if only they had an in between hospital those are developmentally disabled on in a bit fragile medically but not completely medically fragile

but the one thing I do have to say is they said to me and my family OK my uncle my grandmother but just my uncle Told me to pretend it didn’t happen because it’s making my other symptoms worse And that he doubts it happened except for the fact that I threw up on the floor the next day or something like that and the Psych hospital tried to make me clean it up My uncle was visiting me and he had a fit Maybe he just has it in the back of his mind that he scared of what could’ve happened If I didn’t survive Or what did happen to me scarred him too much

every year around Christmas since like two years ago i’ve gone back to the Saint Jude like place for their Christmas party however this year I thought they were being a bit discriminatory because I wanted to stuffed toy just like they were getting and they almost didn’t give it to me because either they thought I was a relative or they thought I was a patient too long ago or something along those lines Or maybe even they thought I was too old

but after all that they done them for me if they don’t hand me a teddy bear or something that they’ve been giving out to the other kids I wouldn’t mind as much I would still mind a bit but you know that’s my autism for you At least I still get to eat the delicious food and listen to The consent and hopefully next year I’ll be able to still get the stuffed toys or whatever they’re giving out

263A2E60-155F-4DFD-BA96-FA8D705FD590.jpeg
BA2C22B4-CA33-453F-B6F3-4148BD25E2C9.jpeg
840D5400-56CF-44A1-BD70-C0274BE4FCA1.jpeg
FAB06700-58D9-4AFA-A793-95EAEE206267.jpeg

Attachments

• 79772E30-BC19-4CBF-8CE3-C8B54517D562.jpeg
    79772E30-BC19-4CBF-8CE3-C8B54517D562.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom