• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

psyche ward mac n cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wearing my nonslip socks now and eating my psych ward mac n cheese while watching anime yay.Eating my mac and cheese with aplastic spork, i got my nonslip socks and took my meds i dont want to fall down and go boom. Lol i have a home made hospital bracelet on too lol.

Last edited:
Hehe the mac n cheese is good and im free, well somewhat till covid19 lockdown ends, might as well have fun and joke about it ill get some coloring books for old times sakes and color and act like a kid lol.

Im wearing my nonslip socks now and eating my psych ward mac n cheese while watching anime yay.Eating my mac and cheese with aplastic spork, i got my nonslip socks and took my meds i dont want to fall down and go boom. Lol i have a home made hospital bracelet on too lol.

You’re allowed to use the Internet when you’re in there?

A spork! I haven’t seen one of those in many moons.

You’re allowed to use the Internet when you’re in there?

A spork! I haven’t seen one of those in many moons.
When pscych ward nope they take your smartphone,tablet or laptop away lol.Yes they still make sporks at least at cafeterias and kfc lol.Now you must only eat with plastic utensils we dont want you to hurt youself and wear your non slip socks we dont want you to fall down and go boom. Lol

Hi the @AspieOtaku

I hope your day today is a good one - however good looks for you at the moment. My knowledge of psych wards is that they can be fairly boring places and fairly stark and monotonous.

Hi the @AspieOtaku

I hope your day today is a good one - however good looks for you at the moment. My knowledge of psych wards is that they can be fairly boring places and fairly stark and monotonous.
They do get boring, but not as boring as jail, but at least in jail you know your getting out. In the psyche you dont know if your getting out. At least in psyche ward you can watch tv and do some things to pass the time not much though.In jail though unlike psyche ward you cannot show any vulnerabilities or you might get beat up by inmates in for a more serious crime than a dui, also possiby by guards. But at least ya get out knowing your time served is up, the one thing in common psyche wards and jail have in common is when your released you get your stuff back in a plastic bag lol.Psyche ward ya wear goofy nonslip socks, jail an orange jump suit.

Last edited:
In the psyche you dont know if your getting out.

Are you allowed off the ward into the grounds of the hospital or institution. My step son was in a psch ward and he was allowed out into the grounds, once they deemed that it was safe to let him out.

Are you allowed off the ward into the grounds of the hospital or institution. My step son was in a psch ward and he was allowed out into the grounds, once they deemed that it was safe to let him out.
It depends what psyche ward your in, the past 2 i was in and nobody was allowed to go outside. But i have heard in other psyche wards they had a yard outside to enjoy the fresh air, it depends on facility i guess.

Hey nurse im a good boy i got my goofy socks on and taking my meds, no need to tie me down and lock me in the quiet room sedating me, im taking my sleeping pills and eating my mac n cheese coloring my books and watching cartoons yay, lol.

Im gonna go to kfc again get a spork and order mac n cheese with my mashed potatoes take it home and take my meds and be goofy with my nonslip socks on again lol.

Taking my meds again eating my mac n cheese with my nonslip socks cant go anywhere yay!! Lets color and watch kid movies lol im a kid again lol.weeeee

All thats missing is a nurse telling me i cant do this i cant do that, no no no, shut up take your sleeping pills, keep quiet watch the kids movies and go to bed lol.Nurse asking do you want to be sedated again and back in the quiet room? Grrrrr!! They get so grumpy sheesh.

Nurse scowls at you if you act up and restrains you to the bed inside the quiet room and sedates you. Lol good times... Well not really glad im out.

Nurse scowls at you if you act up and restrains you to the bed inside the quiet room and sedates you. Lol good times... Well not really glad im out.

Have you seen the movie "Girl Interrupted"? Good movie about being in a mental hospital, patients not taking the drugs, trading the drugs among themselves depending on their medication preferences, and a scary performance by Angelina Jolie who convincingly plays a sociopath. I know it is just Hollywood but that movie gave me a lot more understanding of people with extreme mental issues.

I made psych ward mac and cheese yesterday! But I made it vegan, which I doubt would be an option in a psych ward. The nurses would scowl and sedate me for asking for such a thing. Ha!

Mac and cheese - sounds sedating and tranquil. All l can think of is Clockwork Orange. They would force me to look at eyeballs. Lol

Have you seen the movie "Girl Interrupted"? Good movie about being in a mental hospital, patients not taking the drugs, trading the drugs among themselves depending on their medication preferences, and a scary performance by Angelina Jolie who convincingly plays a sociopath. I know it is just Hollywood but that movie gave me a lot more understanding of people with extreme mental issues.
I havent ill have to check it out, i did see the movie the jacket, it was good and of course Sucker Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom