• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

psyche ward mac n cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you’re doing better

Ha ha so accurate:p
Hehe all thats missing are mean nurses saying keep quiet you cant do this you cant do that!! Your a child who cant do anything although your an adult, if you dissagree and prove us wrong well get mad and tie you to a bed in the quiet room and sedate you with the needle. Good times. Lol weee!!! Now for the catchy psyche med song again yay!!
The nurses can be soo mean it makes me sad.When they sedate you its against your will. :(

Last edited:
Hehe all thats missing are mean nurses saying keep quiet you cant do this you cant do that!! Your a child who cant do anything although your an adult, if you dissagree and prove us wrong well get mad and tie you to a bed in the quiet room and sedate you with the needle. Good times. Lol weee!!!

used to be afraid of the mental hospital and I have PTSD Like symptoms over it well I still do but not to the same degree Because the incidents
Hopefully if I ever have to go back there again they’ll be no incidents And I could just relax and think of this thread

and eat my mac & cheese if I’m lucky watch cartoons and color in my coloring books

used to be afraid of the mental hospital and I have PTSD Like symptoms over it well I still do but not to the same degree Because the incidents
Hopefully if I ever have to go back there again they’ll be no incidents And I could just relax and think of this thread

and eat my mac & cheese if I’m lucky watch cartoons and color in my coloring books
I already have ptsd not from the ward but from my past, i have depression to boot paired with it, as an aspie i have anxiety issues too, i dont want to go back there, i nearly succeeded suicide twice, the second time last december i was there again and after my life was saved i was sent back there, i was there for 3 more days i was almost there for a week. After getting out again i dont want to die anymore and taking my new presciption meds accordingly.

I already have ptsd not from the ward but from my past, i have depression to boot paired with it, as an aspie i have anxiety issues too, i dont want to go back there, i nearly succeeded suicide twice, the second time last december i was there again and after my life was saved i was sent back there, i was there for 3 more days i was almost there for a week. After getting out again i dont want to die anymore and taking my new presciption meds accordingly.
My story is a long story Although you probably know it though my posts and my videos As you have posted on threads I’ve been on i’m sorry that your past has been so horrible and your depression is so bad

and I’m so glad you don’t want to die anymore

Im gla
My story is a long story Although you probably know it though my posts and my videos As you have posted on threads I’ve been on i’m sorry that your past has been so horrible and your depression is so bad

and I’m so glad you don’t want to die anymore
im glad i dont either or ill be back there again, we agree psyche wards suck your kidnapped and the nurses are mean. But the mac n cheese is nice at least lol.im not there anymore i dont want to go back, but i got my goofy socks on im sedated im a kid again weee.

Last edited:
Im so doped up on my meds at home, i got my goofy socks on, i got my mac n cheese im eating with a plastic spork, im watching anime though, weee. I have my crayola crayons and coloring books ready lol.

Im feeling rather sleepy from my meds i think ill fall asleep after this anime episode about dragons. Soo sleepy. Took my valium for anxiety, i feel real good and very sleepy, i want to hug someone i feel soo good bit gonna hit the hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom