• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

cleafaculty.jpg

99B9E00B-7BE8-4505-A738-C56018425552.jpeg

I got a little treat for when my wife came home, and then made this note. I have no art skills, so I traced this picture of Shi Fu (from Kung Fu Panda) off the computer screen.

Unfortunately, we have a very scary coyote and coyote/wolf hybrid problem where I live. Multiple attacks on humans in the past month or so.
It's the humans' fault for continuing to build housing developments in wooded areas though...

Good thing roadrunners are not a native species here lol, they would be in trouble!
Rather foolishly I keep looking around at building plots I can never hope of affording without a lottery win (not giving up on this dream). I've rejected some sites because it would involve cutting down trees.

I didn't want to make a whole separate thread for this, but if anyone is interested, here's a different kind of video I made. This is a show and tell video of some new fall clothes I got!
There isn't any talking, just subtitles, because I hate how my voice sounds on camera lol
Video editing is one of my special interests, but I've never really made a video like this before!

In retrospect, I'm so annoyed that I filmed this in portrait mode instead of landscape mode. Ugh!!!
I'll do it differently next time.

New Threads

Top Bottom