• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I’ve just noticed that if you look really closely at the top of Princess Peach’s dress, it sort of looks like a cyclops Kirby holding his hands in the air.

1664982971944.jpeg

This is super interesting to me... a lot of my current favorite songs (some not shown here) are from the 2015 to 2017 era... and mostly EDM songs. Electronic music was like really in its prime from about 2013 to a few years ago. It's kinda tanked since then but I also feel like there's less of an audience for it now.
But other than that I really liked a lot of the older songs from the 2010s that are also not shown here.

Some of these songs, I absolutely can't stand and I can't believe they're on here. Like Uptown Funk, Lazy Song, and some of the Justin Bieber ones and Katy Perry ones.

The fact that the Twenty One Pilots song came out in 2015 makes me feel incredibly old lol

2018 to 2022 have been pretty bad years for American music so far imo. Artists from other countries have come out with some better stuff in the past couple of years.

I like this one.

I did some digging and found my old house in Hawaii on a real estate site online... it was a rental, and I don't live there anymore and haven't lived there for almost 10 years, and the interior has been remodeled, so I don't feel weird about sharing pics of it. No one lives there now, from what I can tell, and these are short-term rentals that are usually people on extended vacations. We had a more legit reason to rent there lol

But what the hell did they do to the living room furniture? Our furniture didn't look like that. This looks way worse!
I vividly remember the couch being white, and I used to fall asleep every night on the couch at like 10pm because we moved here temporarily from the Southeastern US and my internal clock was all kinds of screwed up.
I drank a pineapple beer on that couch one night, lol. And yes, that is a thing!

0167800131.jpg

I spent so much time on these kitchen stools editing photos and videos, and drawing...
This is the original kitchen that we had (including the stools.) It looks pretty much the same.
They still have that old microwave after almost a decade though? Lol
I remember that microwave being pretty untrustworthy... :unamused:

5608640023.jpg

This was my bedroom, but my original bedspread was purple and I had a bookshelf and a chair in the corner next to the window. Same lamp though!

4307330239.jpg

This was the view from the front porch... you can see why this was by far my favorite place I've ever lived.

0380480607.jpg

One of my favorite memories was eating steak at this table lol, I was so proud of that steak, and for some reason literally all the food tasted amazing there and I have never been able to replicate it on the mainland US!

6749540332.jpg

If you're curious about pictures that I took *myself* in Hawaii, I will link my "Hawaiian birds" thread below! :)

Hawaiian bird photos

This is super interesting to me... a lot of my current favorite songs (some not shown here) are from the 2015 to 2017 era... and mostly EDM songs. Electronic music was like really in its prime from about 2013 to a few years ago. It's kinda tanked since then but I also feel like there's less of an audience for it now.
But other than that I really liked a lot of the older songs from the 2010s that are also not shown here.

Some of these songs, I absolutely can't stand and I can't believe they're on here. Like Uptown Funk, Lazy Song, and some of the Justin Bieber ones and Katy Perry ones.

The fact that the Twenty One Pilots song came out in 2015 makes me feel incredibly old lol

2018 to 2022 have been pretty bad years for American music so far imo. Artists from other countries have come out with some better stuff in the past couple of years.

older songs 2010s :tearsofjoy: thought you meant 1930s or 1900 or before that century

When the generic laxative is all sold out,...
Those constipated cheapskates...!
full

When the generic LactAid is all sold out,...
Those intolerant cheapskates...!
full

New Threads

Top Bottom