• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

tbuyreyc.png

I didn't want to make a whole separate thread for this, but if anyone is interested, here's a different kind of video I made. This is a show and tell video of some new fall clothes I got!
There isn't any talking, just subtitles, because I hate how my voice sounds on camera lol
Video editing is one of my special interests, but I've never really made a video like this before!

In retrospect, I'm so annoyed that I filmed this in portrait mode instead of landscape mode. Ugh!!!
I'll do it differently next time.

insta and tiktok girl luca lol. not know that this is your thing : D but I think it fits to you.

onlyfans name????? (joke) lol

are you practise for your youtube career? : D

totally agree, lol.

This is super interesting to me... a lot of my current favorite songs (some not shown here) are from the 2015 to 2017 era... and mostly EDM songs. Electronic music was like really in its prime from about 2013 to a few years ago. It's kinda tanked since then but I also feel like there's less of an audience for it now.
But other than that I really liked a lot of the older songs from the 2010s that are also not shown here.

Some of these songs, I absolutely can't stand and I can't believe they're on here. Like Uptown Funk, Lazy Song, and some of the Justin Bieber ones and Katy Perry ones.

The fact that the Twenty One Pilots song came out in 2015 makes me feel incredibly old lol

2018 to 2022 have been pretty bad years for American music so far imo. Artists from other countries have come out with some better stuff in the past couple of years.

New Threads

Top Bottom