• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

image.png

I can't link it here because of language, but my girlfriend and I are (out of curiosity) watching a documentary about how much modern music people don't realize is Christian music, and it is blowing my mind.

I had no idea that Skillet, Owl City, Paramore, or Reliant K were Christian bands, and while I didn't really like/listen to many of those artists (other than Paramore), I grew up hearing their music all the time.

You learn something new every day lol

1695473772008-png.116572

I have been thinking about this image ever since @tree posted it.

I argue that the following:

Actually useful:
Invisibility in the dark
Remote control control
75% levitation
Instant hairloss (not for head but for other areas.)
Revive bugs
Invisible handwriting (only if it is optional and you can still make visible handwriting)
1 second super strength

Would just be funny:
Trash detection
Summon a lamp once
Read your own mind
Super slow-mo
seduce hats
Desaturation

Technology will change but people will always be the same ie. Propensity to waste time on amusement and eagerness to argue, unfortunately.
One of my grandfather's favourite sayings, "The more the world changes, the more she stays the same.".

That one and "Attitudes change, people don't.".

"Passengers given £1,143 refund after dog farted on them during 13-hour flight"

You'll have to look up the news story because others on the news sites may be triggering. Just be glad you weren't having to share a flight with me!

I can't link it here because of language, but my girlfriend and I are (out of curiosity) watching a documentary about how much modern music people don't realize is Christian music, and it is blowing my mind.

I had no idea that Skillet, Owl City, Paramore, or Reliant K were Christian bands, and while I didn't really like/listen to many of those artists (other than Paramore), I grew up hearing their music all the time.

You learn something new every day lol

Here's a Christian metal band from Denmark :D White metal, not black. Approved by Jesus.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom